"Ex-Gays" | Christine O'Donnell | News | Rachel Maddow | Wayne Besen

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Rachel Maddow on Christine O'Donnell's and the 'Ex-Gays'

Lgbtomg

Rachel Maddow discusses Christine O'Donnell and her former aide ex-'ex-gay Wade Richards with Truth Wins Out's Wayne Besen.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Wow just watching that clip makes me long for pussy.

Posted by: Mike Kilpatrick | Sep 18, 2010 10:42:46 AM

2. Why are these people so fixated on the gay?

Promote family values by discouraging divorce, encouraging accountability of birth parents, & focusing on personal growth as more evolved peeps...

just leave the gays alone- they certainly want NOTHING to do with you!

Posted by: stephen | Sep 18, 2010 10:56:47 AM

3. The thought of someone else enjoying themselves drives them crazy.

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Sep 18, 2010 11:29:59 AM

4. good gawd that gay is disgusting.

Posted by: nic | Sep 18, 2010 12:11:22 PM

5. Amen D.E., amen..you ain't never lied...!

Posted by: yeahisaidit | Sep 18, 2010 12:19:49 PM

6. Nic...how is 'that gay' disgusting? I don't follow.

Posted by: Fulton | Sep 18, 2010 12:49:02 PM

7. The tea pods are coming!

Posted by: Philo | Sep 18, 2010 12:58:13 PM

8. We need to start fixing the crazy people, so they can't have kids.

Posted by: Dawnell_do | Sep 18, 2010 1:55:41 PM

9. Fulton,

My take on Nic's comment is that he was referring to Richard Cohen, which he is by the way a disgusting self-loathing closeted gay.

Maybe I'm wrong about Nic's intent? But I took it that way.

Posted by: Marc | Sep 18, 2010 4:40:36 PM

10. Wayne is such a great asset to the GLBT equality with his "Truth Wins Out" organization.

What a great interview with Rachel.

And yes, these CRAZIES need to be brought down fast!

Posted by: FunMe | Sep 18, 2010 6:38:57 PM

11. Thank you, Marc! I see clearly now

Posted by: Fulton | Sep 18, 2010 8:23:28 PM

12. I have never understood the women who marry men who were "once" gay, nor do I understand gays who attempt to get involved with people who identify or used to identify primarily as "straight"...why punish yourself with that kind of anxiety?

I could have told Ellen that Anne was going to go back to straight or Melissa about Julie Cypher...if you are an "exception" then you won't last.

Same with these weirdo women who want to pray away their husband's gay--why not just find a man who wants to have sex with you? I mean, how awful must these marriages be? Are there no other men in their towns?

Why not just leave people as they are and move on?

I was reading those stories on Exodus. What they consider "successful" is just curbing homosexual desire. None of them were like...I love titties and pussy now. They would say, my wife is endowed or something very maternal like that. Big deal. Everyone loves a comfy pair of hooters to cry on, usually your mom's, but still...

Posted by: Rin | Sep 18, 2010 9:26:32 PM

13. CNN's lady is like "'kay!" -- lol

Posted by: topher | Sep 19, 2010 8:54:42 PM

14. Can anyone explain why these LUNATICS never work on turning a lesbian back to straight. It's always "the gay".

These religious FANATICS need to be eradicated from any type of politics.

I must say, she does provide the COMIC RELIEF.
    Still, we must fight to make sure she does not come within 50 miles of DC.

Posted by: FunMe | Sep 20, 2010 1:23:45 AM

15. Oh, I forgot to ask you guys something.

Do we really believe she has never masturbated?

Posted by: FunMe | Sep 20, 2010 1:45:19 AM