Comments

1. Continuum says

I’m confused. He dropped the request for a restraining order because the asshole stopped stalking after being served papers.

So, now, we’re back to ground zero. Asshole attorney general can get his job back since there is no court action, asshole attorney general can now start his campaign of hate, and we’ll have to again wait months for scheduling yet another court hearing.

Someone has to explain to me how this makes any sense to drop the case.

2. Amber says

So, since Armstrong dropped the restraining order, nutjob has carte blance to start his hate campaign up again, right? Shrivell only stopped stalking Armstrong because of the threat of the order, seems to me.

I don’t get it. I hope that Shrivell really will keep his distance from now on, but it seems like he’s just been given a get out of jail free card.

3. mike says

Im confused …

Headline says “Shirvell to appear in court” and then goes on to explain that the legal action against is being dropped.

no legal action, no court appearance, right?

4. says

Yes, I’m disappointed too. Abusers/stalkers like Shirvell usually relapse unless they have a strong incentive not to. Keeping the law in between them would be a good thing as violating the order would probably make it very hard, if not impossible, for Shirvell to practice law.

5. TANK says

Whatever the reasons, that was armstrong’s decision. It won’t stop, and shirvell will keep his job until cox’s term is over. He’s a kid, and not a particularly aware one…oh well.

6. Grant says

I think this guy dangerous and is a timebomb…I just hope we aren’t one day discussing a story on why nobody stopped this guy…from doing what he did.

7. mad102Beaut done says

@Littlekiwi:Love your blog. You’ve shown Shrivelled as the closeted homophobe he is. I’m worried that Shrivelled will now go on the offensive again. Is it possible Shrivelled’s boss, Mike Cox, threatened Mr Armstrong in some way to get him to drop the case. Cocks and Shrivelled should both be brought up on charges; both have shown an amazing lack of compassion and intelligence. I pray Mr Armstrong is not in physical danger.

8. McCoysMarketNYC says

Ha ha, Little Kiwi! You are crazy…I love you! My interaction with Shirvell was super-lame compared to yours.
    ME (9/18): “Hey Andy: I’ll be calling your boss on Monday. Maybe you’ll be fired this week? Hope so… ”
    SHIRVELL (9/25): “Nope! Sorry to disappoint you, David. In fact, there’s a new post on Chris Armstrong Watch! Be sure to check it out. Fool.”
    ME (9/29): “Hmmm…maybe current.com knows something you don’t: ‘Michigan Attorney General Mike Cox has declined to comment directly about Shirvell’s comments, saying he is pursuing legal action against the civil servant, who works on the blog during his off-hours.
    “Mr. Shirvell’s personal opinions are his and his alone and do not reflect the views of the Michigan Department of Attorney General,” Cox said in the written statement provided by his office to CNN’s “AC 360″ Tuesday night. “But his immaturity and lack of judgment outside the office are clear.”
    Cox has not said what kind of legal action he is pursuing against Shirvell or how it might affect Shirvell’s employment.’
    Good luck with that!”
    ME (again 9/29) “My bad…current.com picked up CNN’s mistake (now corrected). It’s Chris A that’s pursuing legal action against you, not your boss. Oh well…can’t believe everything you read on the Internet!”
    Never heard back a 2nd time…then he closed his bog to the public.

9. Derek Pearce says

Get this Shirvell guy some cock, STAT! It’ll cure what ails him. He’s so messed up because he obv feels guilty about being gay. It’s almost enough to feel bad for him, if he didn’t manifest it in such a psycho way. Little Kiwi I read your blog and that shit is priceless, loved it!