Comments

1. Anonymous says

I hope this is enough to make sure we all get off our proverbial asses and get to the polls and vote on November 2. State Senate, Congress, Governor — wild horses couldn’t keep me from going to the polls in NY.

2. CKNJ says

I am with ANONYMOUS… THIS is the reason that even if people feel injured because we have not achieved all we could have at this point regarding gay rights and progress, people CANNOT stay away in a fit of pique… progressives HAVE to show up at the polls and make sure none of these oxygen thieves make it into office!

3. walter says

this is another example of the republican bigots trying to run on a platform of hate. i can’t wait for goproud and lcr to tell us why we should vote for this crazy man. the people of ny better wake up and realize this looney tune could be our net governor.paladino went to williamsburg and preached to the audience. the orthodox rabbis better be careful this could be the same as voting for hitler he doesn’t love them either. also the orthodox should be the last group to preach hate and bigotry.they are here to escape bigotry. they also have very short memories seem to have forgotten that hate and this kind of rhetoric almost wiped them off the face of the earth. you reap what you so. they should remember this when they yell that people are antisemitic.

4. shaun says

I find it amusing that he is concerned over his children being “brainwashed” into thinking that homosexuality is ok. If that’s the case, he must have been quite up-in-arms about his son being involved in owning/operating the short-lived gay club, Cobalt, in Buffalo. But then again, our money mustn’t be as much of an abomination as we are.

5. Bart says

6. Rob West says

His speech was a good thing, in that he showed his true side, ugly and repulsive.
    When I VOTE (as always) the Republican Party is not even a choice to decide on.
    As much as I am disappointed in Obama and the democrats, they are the only choice.
    To me, the tea party is the Klan without the hoods, the Republicans embrace of them shows their true side.

7. mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com says

Blame the Jews.

I’d be the first one to point out the costumes of the orthedox make them look like clowns just like catholic costumes and muslim costumes and budhist clown costumes plus all are backwards barbaric nonsense……………BUT OY

8. mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com says

PS

This nut has a daughter out of wedlock from an affair he had (cheated on wife)

So yeah he and his children would be so much better at raising a family.

9. wimsy says

Bart said “I just think my children and your children would be much better off and more successful not being lead by vile, lying, disgusting and ignroant bigots who are clearly antifamily. I don’t want them brainwashed into thinking that being a person like Paladino is equally valid and successful option when it comes to be a whole, sane, positive member of any civilized society — it isn’t.

I’m glad this douche is Catholic, then he must know there is a special place is hell for cretins like him. He’s everything and more that Jesus Christ rallied against.”

Couldn’t have said it better!