Kiss | Playing Gay | Trevor Donovan

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Trevor Donovan and Kyle Riabko Kiss on 90210

90210

Teddy and Ian finally made lip contact on last night's 90210, moving the show's glacial gay storyline forward a bit.

Watch it unfold, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Such a sweet and honest coming out story! I'm LOVING 90210 this season.

Posted by: gabriel | Nov 30, 2010 8:10:47 AM

2. Reminds me of my own romance at usna.

Posted by: W.T. Door | Nov 30, 2010 8:35:10 AM

3. I'm not sure how I feel about all these coming out/closeted gay story lines. I feel like they might be giving the wrong idea to youth that all their bullies are secretly gay when, in actuality, a lot of them are just dicks.

And while I can't speak for USNA...well...the HOTTER gays were always at USMA ;) ha! Beat Navy kids!

Posted by: adam | Nov 30, 2010 9:06:52 AM

4. Gross. That kiss was laaaame.

Also that buff guy looks so silly on that show, All those preppy looks and hair make him look challenged.

Posted by: Fenrox | Nov 30, 2010 9:17:19 AM

5. Lame? Gross/ What did you want, the belAmi boys going at it?

That's the way first kisses often are, halting and unsure.

Nice to see this on a show for teens.

Posted by: justiceontherocks | Nov 30, 2010 9:58:10 AM

6. Wow, that felt honest and HOT, I'm abusing the replay button.
    Now let's hope they don't kill one of them off, give one a brain tumor, etc. as with most t.v. drama's do. It would be awesome if they would let them just develop a mature and honest relationship with some sex thrown in.

Posted by: RONTEX | Nov 30, 2010 10:00:57 AM

7. Weird how easily they can do this when Modern Family can't.

Posted by: Pender | Nov 30, 2010 10:03:14 AM

8. Niiiiiiiiiyyyeeeeccee!

Posted by: Troy | Nov 30, 2010 10:32:26 AM

9. Nice. Remember Melrose Place back then and this now.

Posted by: Matt26 | Nov 30, 2010 10:57:05 AM

10. Very cool scene, so now I feel like I have to start watching 90210. I don't really have time for it, but now I'm curious ... Hmm

Posted by: Ty | Nov 30, 2010 1:00:35 PM

11. @ Matt26: yes. I mean, I haven't been following the wingnut media outlets, but I'm kind of surprised and heartened by the fact that this kiss, and Kurt's a few weeks ago on Glee, has not resulted in the usual lame and bigoted diatribes hardcore conservatives like to unleash in response.

Posted by: latebrosus | Nov 30, 2010 2:12:51 PM

12. Too old & too much of a realist for the show but I love the Joshua Radin song playing in the background. Great fantasy material though. I prefer Modern Family & even the camp value of Glee. However, I'm happy there are more variations of gays on network TV. If only the same can be said about lesbians. I know - baby steps.

Posted by: scar2 | Nov 30, 2010 2:31:46 PM

13. Does Trevor beat him up after the kiss? You know, like he did last time?

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Nov 30, 2010 3:12:36 PM

14. @Adam: maybe we need a series dedicated to academies to include some gay usna/usma romance with a hot kiss when navy beats army... In bed and in Philly.

Posted by: W.T. Door | Nov 30, 2010 3:44:57 PM

15. That was both hot and adorable.

Perhaps it's because I recently began to re-watch the first season of Queer as Folk but all these coming out stories have seemed so tame and so after school special. I know this and Glee are are on network television, so baby steps, but still....

Posted by: SKOC211 | Nov 30, 2010 5:16:20 PM

16. They both look so similar, they could be brothers.

Posted by: Pyre | Nov 30, 2010 7:47:20 PM