Comments

1. adam says

I’m not sure how I feel about all these coming out/closeted gay story lines. I feel like they might be giving the wrong idea to youth that all their bullies are secretly gay when, in actuality, a lot of them are just dicks.

And while I can’t speak for USNA…well…the HOTTER gays were always at USMA 😉 ha! Beat Navy kids!

2. Fenrox says

Gross. That kiss was laaaame.

Also that buff guy looks so silly on that show, All those preppy looks and hair make him look challenged.

3. justiceontherocks says

Lame? Gross/ What did you want, the belAmi boys going at it?

That’s the way first kisses often are, halting and unsure.

Nice to see this on a show for teens.

4. RONTEX says

Wow, that felt honest and HOT, I’m abusing the replay button.
    Now let’s hope they don’t kill one of them off, give one a brain tumor, etc. as with most t.v. drama’s do. It would be awesome if they would let them just develop a mature and honest relationship with some sex thrown in.

5. Ty says

Very cool scene, so now I feel like I have to start watching 90210. I don’t really have time for it, but now I’m curious … Hmm

6. latebrosus says

@ Matt26: yes. I mean, I haven’t been following the wingnut media outlets, but I’m kind of surprised and heartened by the fact that this kiss, and Kurt’s a few weeks ago on Glee, has not resulted in the usual lame and bigoted diatribes hardcore conservatives like to unleash in response.

7. scar2 says

Too old & too much of a realist for the show but I love the Joshua Radin song playing in the background. Great fantasy material though. I prefer Modern Family & even the camp value of Glee. However, I’m happy there are more variations of gays on network TV. If only the same can be said about lesbians. I know – baby steps.

8. W.T. Door says

@Adam: maybe we need a series dedicated to academies to include some gay usna/usma romance with a hot kiss when navy beats army… In bed and in Philly.

9. SKOC211 says

That was both hot and adorable.

Perhaps it’s because I recently began to re-watch the first season of Queer as Folk but all these coming out stories have seemed so tame and so after school special. I know this and Glee are are on network television, so baby steps, but still….