Kellan Lutz

For Sale: Kellan Lutz

Kl 2
It's just the beat up truck that's for sale in this photo of Kellan Lutz from People's "Sexiest Man Alive" issue. But not to worry. The advertisement eventually makes its way on to his torso. Check out the pic, AFTER THE JUMP.

Kellan

Comments

1. ANDY, I know you need ads to run the site, but the new ones with sound are so fucking annoying. I have to hit the mute on my computer, because there is a delay with the ads mute option. I also can not listen to any videos now because several ads pop-up at once as well.

I will still hit your site every day, not as often and not as fondly.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Nov 20, 2010 1:06:21 PM

2. The delay mute is frustrating and not appropriate for work.

Posted by: Gregory | Nov 20, 2010 1:23:59 PM

3. dito on the above comments.
    But OMG this guy does certainly have the goods. And by the way just how much is the opening bid????

Posted by: tinhouston | Nov 20, 2010 1:42:14 PM

4. (ooops...spelling error...should be "Ditto", no?)

Posted by: tinhouston | Nov 20, 2010 1:43:38 PM

5. +1 on the ad issues - Andy, I really do love your site and understand the need for the advertisements, but your site is becoming cluttered with them. How many more do you plan on squeezing in?

I feel sorry for those stuck on dial up!

Posted by: SPIguy | Nov 20, 2010 1:49:37 PM

6. I know that bloggers need to eat and pay rent and you do an incredible job but you need to do something about the sound ads. Provide a warning or something. It's a problem at work and I'd hate to go back to, ya know. working.

Posted by: Boomer | Nov 20, 2010 1:54:01 PM

7. Way to many ads, pop ups and sounds and stuff, slows and freezes my computer...find a better way or I am gone baby... . Why ruin a good thing/page?

Posted by: Malo | Nov 20, 2010 1:54:15 PM

8. What ads?

Posted by: New Jersey Boi | Nov 20, 2010 1:54:48 PM

9. what browser are you guys using? i use firefox and have no problems. i just came on with internet explorer just to check it out and had no problem. no one barks at me from pop-up ads. i am not, by any measure, a computer geek. but, there must be some kind of flash blocker to negate this situation.

Posted by: nic | Nov 20, 2010 2:03:40 PM

10. Not to mention that Andy doesn't have control over the ads. This has been constantly repeated for over year now.

Posted by: LiamB | Nov 20, 2010 2:08:05 PM

11. No sounds here.......no problem.

Posted by: JackFknTwist | Nov 20, 2010 2:35:07 PM

12. I'm so happy I disabled Flash on my Mac. Static ads stay put and don't make a sound. Yay!

Posted by: Zaihan Kariyani | Nov 20, 2010 2:40:51 PM

13. "SOLD....!!!!!!!" (says the 38-yo derivatives trader...

(or maybe I'm just horny)...0_o

Ads? What is this "ads" thing you are all writing about? I guess you guys need to add Flashblock and AdBlock to your browser - All I get for "ads" are these soothing, calming, misty-grey translucent boxes that I know not to click on...

Posted by: Terrance | Nov 20, 2010 2:46:52 PM

14. I don't get these ads popping up either, but I would put up with them if I could get Mr Lutz to come over and sort out my hard drive :)

Posted by: Den | Nov 20, 2010 2:48:36 PM

15. I have been on this site for years and this ad crap did start until yesterday. I use Safari, which I always have, and Firefox as well. If I go to Firefox now the pop up ads cover the comments location.

I have a MacBook Pro, tried to disable my Flash and no luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Nov 20, 2010 3:09:36 PM

16. He should pay me, or at least come with a 'gift with purchase' deal.

Posted by: S. | Nov 20, 2010 3:17:19 PM

17. What ads with sound? (Mind you, some of the popups are irritating enough.)

As for "the item on sale"?

Yes please... but do I get a shipping discount if I show up and carry him away in my own hot, sweaty little hands? (insert hopeful grin here!) :-)

Posted by: JAMES in Toronto | Nov 20, 2010 3:37:21 PM

18. isn't this the same guy that everyone said was so disgusting a while back when he was photographed smoking?

Posted by: neverstops | Nov 20, 2010 3:52:36 PM

19. DITTO, the ads are really aggravating.

Posted by: mike2lane | Nov 20, 2010 4:09:58 PM

20. He's cute, but sorry guys, I'm gonna rub it in: my day is not complete until I see Joe Manganiello on the eliptical at the gym--heaven!

Posted by: B | Nov 20, 2010 4:25:31 PM

21. I don't want to buy him. I just want to rent him for a couple hours.

Posted by: Devlin du GEnie | Nov 20, 2010 5:26:30 PM

22. I get no ads, popups, or anything else. Try using Chrome; it's a great browser.

Posted by: Paul R | Nov 20, 2010 7:05:09 PM

23. hubba hubba

Posted by: ratbastard | Nov 20, 2010 7:07:53 PM

24. Maybe someone else is for sale besides Kellan. What do you think Andy?

Posted by: Mr. West | Nov 20, 2010 7:43:40 PM

25. good idea: coming across this picture.

bad idea: Coming across that picture while wearing glasses, having not yet showered, and eating chips for breakfast at 9 in the morning.

Posted by: Bryanbryan | Nov 20, 2010 7:46:59 PM