Channing Tatum | David Beckham | Jared Polis | Justin Bieber | Kellan Lutz | Lutheran Church | News | San Francisco | Sarah Palin | Transgender

BigGayDeal.com

News: Sarah Palin, Mr. Gay USA, Lea T, Nascar

road Mr. Gay USA descends upon Philadelphia this weekend.

Sarah  road A slew of promo pictures for Sarah Palin's new television show have hit the Web. One question: isn't holding little pups supposed to make you more likable?

road Openly gay Congressman Jared Polis on yesterday's decision by the Supreme Court: "While I'm disappointed with the Supreme Court's decision today, the silver lining is that it gives Congress another chance to change the policy in an orderly way that incorporates the concerns of the military."

road A vote to ban circumcision on newborn baby boys in San Francisco may end up in the hands of the city's voters.

road Lutheran Church in Illinois ditches its affiliation due to gay pastors.

Upright Citizen's Brigade make Justin Bieber's life story a lot more interesting.

Lea2  road Transgender model Lea T graces her first magazine cover.

road NY Times profiles gay NASCAR fans: “Nascar has more fans who are accepting of me being gay than gays have been accepting of me being a Nascar fan.”

road Who wears a tank top better: Channing Tatum or Kellan Lutz?

road Another hate crime investigated at the University of Wisconsin.

road David Beckham and his boys craft an early Mother's Day gift for mom.

road Bill Maher re-titles some romantic comedies, Tea Party style.

road First people were successfully sending iPhones and cameras into space. Now they're sending paper planes.

Comments

1. Shut the fuck up, gay Nascar fan. So other gays may mock you for being fascinated by circling cars, but they don't vote and campaign to have Nascar outlawed and Nascar fans legally discriminated against. Confusing politeness for acceptance is idiotic and fatal.

Posted by: LetSodomRing | Nov 13, 2010 6:11:54 PM

2. Gay NASCAR fans!?! My Professional Gay head is about to explode!

Posted by: Tom | Nov 13, 2010 6:38:10 PM

3. @gay nascar: It's odd that he makes such an ugly and broad statement about gay people and then offers nothing to back it up.

I'm a big fan of pro football and live in a particularly liberal part of the country. Some of my friends are puzzled, sure, but no one's ugly about it. I'm sure they'd be the same way if I was a nascar fan.

Posted by: pParkerT | Nov 13, 2010 6:50:46 PM

4. That shot of Palin with those pups was right before she skinned them and made a coat, and put the meat up for curing.

Fuck that shithead. Forever.

Posted by: princely54 | Nov 13, 2010 6:51:28 PM

5. While I'm against circumcision, and I'm glad the rate or circumcising newborns has dropped, I think it's impractical to make it illegal. It's a reprehensible practice, as far as I'm concerned, but it should still be an option.

Posted by: steve | Nov 13, 2010 8:52:11 PM

6. Cutting a child's genitals should never be "an option". It should be a crime, as any other form of child abuse. Parents do not own their children. If a person wants their genitals circumcised, or any other elective amputations, that should be their own decision, as an adult.

Posted by: Randy | Nov 13, 2010 11:17:08 PM

7. "Parents do not own their children"

I'd like to have seen you try that out on my dad when I was 15! :-)

So, in loon-filled San Francisco, Jews will have to disregard their religion if Crazy Lloyd's measure passes? Yeah, that'll go over well.

Tbank you Mom and Dad for having me circumcised. I don't have to worry about cleanliness issues and my cock head isn't deformed and discolored from being pinched inside a fold of skin.

Posted by: Henry Holland | Nov 13, 2010 11:57:36 PM

8. Mental note to self: Avoid the rent boys in the SF area 30 years from now.

Posted by: anonymous | Nov 14, 2010 12:14:10 AM

9. For the last time, the hate crime was NOT at the University of Wisconsin. There is no "University of Wisconsin." That campus is commonly viewed as the University of Wisconsin-Madison. The campus in question is the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, some two hours away from Madison.

There are 13 Universities across Wisconsin with the UW logo and all have entirely separate administration. This is similar to conflating UC-Berkley with UC-Santa Cruz. Please stop. It's not that hard.

Posted by: Wisconsin Gay | Nov 14, 2010 12:54:12 AM

10. The people are sovereign. And the ballot initiative process is inviolable. At least that has been the mantra in California for as long as I can remember. Citizen wisdom, such as it is, has given the Golden State many crazy laws over the years. I suspect it will continue to impart its will in all sorts of mysterious ways well into the future.

It amuses New Yorkers and the people in more rational states anyhow.

"Did you people pass a constitutional amendment to protect chickens on the same night you banned same-sex marriage?"

"Yes, indeed we did"

Posted by: John | Nov 14, 2010 1:18:14 AM

11. I can't imagine there are many gay men who give two shits about someone watching NASCAR or not. They may not share his passion, but he's delusional if he thinks he knows who really accepts him.

Posted by: Gruntled | Nov 14, 2010 1:42:18 AM

12. Henry Holland..

Deformed? a cut dick is 'deformed' in actual fact since its been mutilated. There are some damn ugly scars out there.. And how exactly does it 'discolour'? You seem to have it all completely backwards.

If you dont think you can keep an uncut dick clean it says more about you than uncut dicks.

Posted by: Rovex | Nov 14, 2010 4:17:01 AM

13. Circumcision is the ultimate sexual perversion. It is genital mutilation. It is medical sadism. It is cultural decadence. It should be outlawed just as female "circumcision" is outlawed. To mutilate the genitals of an infant or an adolescent to satisfy some religious "custom" is criminal.

Posted by: mike | Nov 14, 2010 5:03:56 AM

14. I think the gay nascar fan is talking about his own experiences with the gay and nascar communities.

while condemning him for "broadly" labeling gays as unaccepting, you paint the entire nascar group as the same. Pot meet kettle

Posted by: ousslander | Nov 14, 2010 12:14:58 PM

15. Of course San Fran gays have nothing else to dwell on other than "dicks" and whether they are cut or not. This is just embarrasing.

Parents are responsible for the care of their infants and can make decisions accordingly. (child abuse? mutiliation? drama queens stand down) This is not an issue worth dwelling on.

Maybe the san fran queens can focus on aids, poverty, homelessness, crime and the gazillion other more pressing issue facing san fran. But noooooo, let's focus on the DICK!

pathetic.