Ben Affleck | Jimmy Kimmel | Matt Damon | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Ben Affleck Jokes About Gay Sex with Matt Damon

Affleck

On last night's Jimmy Kimmel, he and Ben Affleck eventually got to their favorite topic.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I would have guessed the other way around. Who knew?

Posted by: Philo | Nov 30, 2010 10:51:50 AM

2. Back when matt and Ben were roomies in Boston before they were famous it was more than just a "joke". Many peoiple talked about the two of them being fuckbuds

Posted by: Jeff | Nov 30, 2010 11:40:16 AM

3. he's an asshole. the opening scene in that stupid male model movie with the stereotypic gay models soaking each other with gasoline and then exploding was a real fucking riot.

Posted by: r | Nov 30, 2010 12:05:53 PM

4. Lighten up people, this has been a running joke for a long time...Remember "I'm f%^&ing Matt Damon"?

Posted by: John Normile | Nov 30, 2010 12:23:52 PM

5. R, foolish person, you're confusing Ben Affleck with Ben Stiller. And that opening scene of Zoolander WAS INDEED f*ing hilarious!

Posted by: Derek Pearce | Nov 30, 2010 1:00:30 PM

6. Affleck SO wants to get boned.

Posted by: Allen | Nov 30, 2010 1:15:43 PM

7. The interaction between Ben Affleck and Matt Damon seemed so natural. Not that I thought they may have been in a sexual relationship together, but... perhaps more of a bromance fling?

Posted by: Cranston Cranium | Nov 30, 2010 2:30:38 PM

8. Didn't Ben say "in OUR community, that's called top...bottom."?

Posted by: George | Nov 30, 2010 2:48:04 PM

9. I thought there were good things between them for a long time. Personally, I'd rather image a matchup with Casey Affleck. Damn: did I just reveal a hint of twink favoring? Nicely matured twinks, tho.

Posted by: CoMo'mo | Nov 30, 2010 3:41:28 PM

10. Ben and Matt do make a cute couple but this year Ben has the better movie.

Posted by: jaragon | Nov 30, 2010 5:29:58 PM

11. Where there is so much smoke there must be at least a little internal flaming going on.

Just to prove how "not gay" they are, they should do a Brokeback Mountain.

Come to think of it, they probably would have been "too gay" to pull that script off. I can just hear casting: "No, don't look at him like that -- everyone is supposed to think you're straight! -- for a while anyway."

Posted by: Keep It Down! | Nov 30, 2010 5:44:18 PM

12. You'll remember back in the Will and Grace days, Matt Damon played a straight guy trying to get into the NY Gay Men's Chorus - and he "lived with boy friend since high school..." Name? "Ben". And then, their screen man-crush with "tendencies" in Dogma? They'd make pretty babies together. Envy on my part - been hot for Matt since "The Rainmaker" (he's was damn hot in that movie). Not to mention he makes 40 look r-e-a-l good!

Posted by: TyInTenn | Nov 30, 2010 9:53:49 PM

13. i recall one afternoon, several years ago, when i was half-listening to a radio interview while doing some chores. i wasn't paying much attention to the content of the interview but suddenly my ears perked up and i had one of those "hey,i recognize that accent!" moments. as the interview continued, i found myself saying (i'm not usually so stereotypically judgemental, i promise!) but i said out loud to myself, "who IS this queen ?!?" it took a couple of commercial breaks before the interviewee was finally identified... it was ben affleck. sometimes, you just know these things..regardless of how many wives or babies or whatever.

Posted by: el polacko | Dec 1, 2010 12:08:45 AM

14. OMG you pathetic mincers, Ben and Matt are straight men who share an old and deep friendship beyond your capacity to comprehend. Fu......grow up.

Posted by: Barry | Dec 1, 2010 1:46:49 AM

15. @Barry: I completely agree with you. Ben and Matt are long time buddies who have a long history together. They are completely comfortable with you they are and they gay community could not ask for two better allies. Instead of wishing all these gays were, don't you think it makes more sense to have highly visible straight men who support gay rights. And the whole "I'm Fu*king Matt Damon" and I'm "F%cking Ben Affleck" videos are hysterical. I love those two guys.

Posted by: William M. Andrews | Dec 1, 2010 2:51:54 AM

16. @Barry: Listen, bitch, who the fuck do you think you are to come here and start calling people "pathetic mincers"? I'd bet that a majority of the readers here could kick your pussy-fied ass in a fair fight any day of the week. IF Ben and Matt are straight, and love each other deeply as friends, and are true allies of the gay community, then their reaction to people speculating about their friendship is probably to just have a laugh or tease each other about it. It's just ignorant, hateful closet cases like you, not people like Ben and Matt, who act like being thought of as gay is like being thought of as a serial killer. So grow up yourself, you fucking idiot!

Posted by: TANK | Dec 1, 2010 4:07:20 AM

17. looks like they are enjoying talking about it. I was wondering if they can relate to the topic or they had an experience about it.

Posted by: Talk Dirty | Dec 12, 2010 9:23:30 PM