Comments

1. Darlinkula says

His contingency of slack jawed corn pipe smoking hicks can relate to violence because of their ignorance. Buh, bye Carl!

2. patrick nyc says

His votes mostly came from upstate, especially his home turf of Buffalo, which leans more like OH than NYC. Here in the city he only got 13%, that includes the very Red Staten Island.

He is clearly unbalanced and it’s a good thing the state did not get caught up in this anti Obama frenzy. Now lets see if DADT is history before the lunatics take over the asylum.

3. CKNJ says

Does this asshole thug not get that the reason he LOST… yes Carl, you LOST… is BECAUSE he is an asshole thug? His open threats of violence are a dispicable act better suited to people behind bars. Wonder how long THAT will take?

4. Anon says

If you think that was disgusting, wait until you see the circus of “dignity and respect” the tea-baggers will bring to the Capitol.

5. Randy says

“You have not heard the last of Carl Paladino.”

I had to laugh out when I read this. I’m pretty sure every super villain ever has said this line just after their plans were foiled.

6. mike says

Although it is tempting to dismiss Paladino’s so-called “concession speech” as just another example of wing-nut lunacy, I would say now is the time to stop the tittering, folks. He is but the tip of the Tea Party iceberg upon which the U.S.A. will founder.

I think it is clear, by now, that the right wing and its sycophants in this country have in abundance what the Democrats sorely lack: unwavering conviction, intense fervor and the ability, like a predator hiding among the shadows, to wait patiently, oh so patiently, before lunging for the kill.

Nothing good will come from this election. Nothing. There are dark days ahead, ladies and gentlemen. Be prepared. And be very, very afraid.

7. jerry says

While disillusioned I am not quite as pessimistic as Mike. I think we will be in for a rocky road ( by “we” I mean the entire country not just lgbt community )
    I think these people will lead the country into a double dip recession and that is what it will take for the people who voted them into office to realize that big governement is not bad governemtnwhne properly deployed and all these “socialist” programs actually benefit them and not the rich who don’t need them. It will take time but the progressives will prevail again, i just hope the dems grow some big ones next time they have the upper hand and take no prisoners, none, nada, zilch