Bullying | Janet Jackson | Larry King | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Janet Jackson on Why Kids Bully — 'I Really Think it Says More About Themselves'

Jackson

In her appearance on Larry King Live, Janet Jackson talked extensively about The Trevor Project and anti-gay bullying.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Great message. And wow, Janet looks great!

Posted by: The Milkman | Nov 8, 2010 10:57:22 AM

2. A beautiful lady, inside and out.

Posted by: ichabod | Nov 8, 2010 11:15:23 AM

3. Kids should be taught to cope with loneliness. I am very alone in my life, mostly by choice, But in the early adult years it seemed that I was doomed to be alone. It wasn't until I learned to cope and be ok with being alone that I started having a much better life.

It isn't hard to see how a kid could throw his life away or resort to bullying when nobody is helping them deal with being alone.

Posted by: Fenrox | Nov 8, 2010 11:23:35 AM

4. Erm. Totally off-topic, but it seems Larry King was prepared to speak about the It Gets Better Campaign and not the Trevor Project, throwing him off-guard (and leading to an unfocused and awkward set of questions) when Janet began speaking about it.

Posted by: smokey | Nov 8, 2010 12:21:35 PM

5. Its nice to see a celebrity who puts her money where her mouth is so to speak. She isn't simply paying lip service to the current charity dujour it is clear that she feels strongly about it and supports it. kudos to her.

Posted by: Ryan | Nov 8, 2010 12:24:26 PM

6. This lady has so much compassion for children that she defended her brother from molestation charges...the irony is too rich for me.

Posted by: Shawn | Nov 8, 2010 2:59:33 PM

7. Shawn - EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty. Michael Jackson was never found guilty of child abuse. So I fail to see how Janet supporting her brother has any relevance.

Posted by: SteveC | Nov 8, 2010 5:49:26 PM