Baseball | Brian Wilson | Jay Leno | News | San Francisco | Sports

Watch: SF Giant Brian Wilson Introduces Jay Leno to 'The Machine'

Themachine

San Francisco Giants pitcher Brian Wilson introduces Jay Leno to 'The Machine'.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via deadspin)

Comments

1. I think he's gay. I also think he's good looking but I don't think I would wear the Machine's outfit in public for him.

Posted by: 1♥ | Nov 5, 2010 1:01:56 PM

2. leave it to Leno to totally defuse all sexuality in this.

Posted by: Jeff | Nov 5, 2010 1:07:05 PM

3. I think Brian played this for laughs, nor for "sexy", Jeff

Posted by: Kugel | Nov 5, 2010 1:11:02 PM

4. @JEFF At least when it is anything gay-positive.

Posted by: Jubal Harshaw | Nov 5, 2010 1:15:12 PM

5. That black leather harness would look much better on a horse than an out of shape guy; MR YUCK WHERE ARE YOU?

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Nov 5, 2010 1:18:14 PM

6. Brian's a smart and witty guy - I love the way he's playing this, basically getting "The Machine" into normal everyday conversations.

Posted by: Steve | Nov 5, 2010 1:20:07 PM

7. brian and the machine would fit right in at the local leather bar. Very San Francisco.

Posted by: allan | Nov 5, 2010 1:21:11 PM

8. I want to rage, right now.

Posted by: justiceontherocks | Nov 5, 2010 1:23:30 PM

9. He would be hotter if he didn't have that shitty and crummy mohawk. Sophia Lamarr would disapprove.

Posted by: Dairyqueen | Nov 5, 2010 1:28:29 PM

10. First impression? Me likey.

Posted by: The Milkman | Nov 5, 2010 1:39:39 PM

11. Well that's definitely not the real "Machine".

Leave it to that giant chinned douchebag Leno to ruin Brian Wilson's perfectly delicious homoerotic urban legend with a disgustingly fat slob in a discarded circus elephant harness. they might as well have just brought out Sherry Sheppard with her head in a sac of feed and called it a night.

Posted by: ashton cruz | Nov 5, 2010 1:47:01 PM

12. lol.....thanks for expounding hysterically, Ashton....! those were my thoughts, EXACTLY...!

Posted by: Jeff | Nov 5, 2010 2:07:56 PM

13. I like the mohawk and the beard. He's hot, articulate, funny, yet quite cocky in a jocky, punky, rough-trade kind of way. Which I love.

Posted by: Strepsi | Nov 5, 2010 2:09:37 PM

14. I dunno... it does kinda look like the same Machine from Wilson's home video.

Posted by: Aman Chaudhary | Nov 5, 2010 2:17:03 PM

15. I think he may have vaulted over David Beckham to become #1 on my list of Sports Stars With Whom I'd Most Like To Spend 60 Naked Minutes. (Don't worry, Ben Cohen...you are still #1 on the Sports Stars I'd Most Like To Marry list.)

Posted by: peterparker | Nov 5, 2010 2:24:35 PM

16. Facial hair can be hot. That beard looks like a dead animal.

Posted by: Nick | Nov 5, 2010 2:43:25 PM

17. Brian Wilson continues to create intrigue and conversation. He knows how to play the media, and I'm interested to see where he goes with this stuff.

Posted by: Ty | Nov 5, 2010 2:54:04 PM

18. i think he's a cool straight dude with an s/m neighbor

Posted by: r | Nov 5, 2010 3:05:27 PM

19. Further proof that Leno sucks the life out of humor, good, bad, or indifferent.

Posted by: dm10003 | Nov 5, 2010 3:06:39 PM

20. He is setting himself up for millions in endorsement deals. Advertisers like athletes with definite personalities. That's why McEnroe gets more commercials than Sampras.

Posted by: gr8guyca | Nov 5, 2010 3:10:09 PM

21. what is this a reference to? That 8MM movie? Gross. FACIAL CANNOT BE HOT AND THIS GUY IS NOT HOT! Okay...weirdos?

Posted by: TANK | Nov 5, 2010 3:17:46 PM

22. Tank lighten' up. Just because you're not into the facial hair does not mean everyone else who finds this guy hot is a weirdo.

Posted by: Maverick69 | Nov 5, 2010 3:35:39 PM

23. Brian Wilson is a douche. He's a devout Christian who is anti-gay. Don't be fooled.

Posted by: Cole | Nov 5, 2010 3:37:34 PM

24. YES IT DOES!
    ----------
    Like tiger woods, huh? Definite personality, gr8. Look, blandly wholesome is what most advertisers are looking for in a pro athlete. Interchangeable and upholding some popular conception of what a jock is supposed to be like--what their fans want to be like

Posted by: TANK | Nov 5, 2010 3:37:47 PM

25. @Cole - And you know this how?

Posted by: Tralfaz | Nov 5, 2010 3:51:04 PM