Big Brother | Cazwell | Chelsea Handler | Don't Ask, Don't Tell | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube: #793

DAVID PAKMAN: Straight ally Pakman rips anti-gays on DADT.

CHELSEA HANDLER: Has some choice words for Angelina Jolie.

CAZWELL: The gay rapper is interviewed by InTorontoTV.

FED UP: In a bit of inspired YouTube creativity, Obama kicks down a door.

For recent guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. i just came upon the david pakman show yesterday. he & louis are my new heroes-and louis is totally hot.

Posted by: alguien | Dec 6, 2010 5:59:42 PM

2. The words "Inspired" and "Obama" don't really belong in the same sentence.

Unless the sentence goes something like "In 2008, Obama inspired a lot of voters who were later kicked in the groin upon learning who Obama really is."

Posted by: MikeInSanJose | Dec 6, 2010 6:18:41 PM

3. I'm actually shocked to learn David Pakman isn't gay. He had my respect when I thought he was gay, now it's doubled!

For an ally to have such conviction, knowledge of, and support for the gay community is truly amazing. Thank You, David!

Posted by: Fred | Dec 6, 2010 6:36:17 PM

4. Hi everyone,

I received a number of emails in the last 20 minutes saying a video of mine was posted here. It's happened a few times, and it always brings great new people into our show's universe! I'm glad to support Towleroad and the community here.

David

Posted by: David Pakman | Dec 6, 2010 6:53:42 PM

5. If I may release my inner teeny bopper for a second...

<3 David!

Posted by: sparks | Dec 6, 2010 7:28:14 PM

6. Does it bother anyone else when David Pakman (or any straight person) says "can't imagine why they would want to do it [get married]," and the co-host or whoever says, "If they want to be miserable too..."? Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the allied support of these guys, but I feel like they really take for granted and minimize the benefits that they receive and we are denied through marriage. It is a huge deal to be able to get married! And I think these guys should be above the tired 'miserable' line. Again, though, I appreciate their support even if I think it's slightly misguided.

Posted by: Jesse | Dec 6, 2010 10:00:55 PM