Chris Hemsworth | Film | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Chris Hemsworth Suitably Pumped to Wield Thor's Hammer

Chris_hemsworth

The new trailer for Thor has been released, starring Chris Hemsworth, and will delight the Norse God lovers among you.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via squarehippies)

1_chris_hemsworth

Comments

1. looks cool

& what movie isn't natalie portman in :-P

Posted by: mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com | Dec 13, 2010 11:19:01 AM

2. Who cares if there is a story or not? He makes me all tingly..lol

Posted by: dards4444 | Dec 13, 2010 11:32:28 AM

3. Just think of the jokes about Thor's mighty hammer.

Posted by: Mike in the Tundra | Dec 13, 2010 11:55:15 AM

4. Very nice body.

Posted by: Matt26 | Dec 13, 2010 12:19:05 PM

5. It is so nice to have a site where to come and praise to male body without anyone asking, how could you write this and that.

Posted by: Matt26 | Dec 13, 2010 12:20:06 PM

6. He's easy on the eyes, but it looks like a wretched movie....

Posted by: Bob | Dec 13, 2010 2:17:03 PM

7. Oh my. However, looks more like a movie to look at than a movie to watch. As an aside, I have a strange feeling that in a hundred years the revival of Norse religion will have an effect on the American religious scene; what that effect will be, I have no idea. This revival will have its own battles, between the Folkish--no one but Germanic descendants have any business worshipping Germanic gods--and the Universalists--anyone can worship who discerns a call thereto. Regardless, the scholarship and serious theology coming out of Heathen circles is much weightier than those coming out of other neopagan, Wiccan, or pagan revival communities.
    Personal disclaimer: not a Heathen.

Posted by: clint | Dec 13, 2010 2:36:43 PM

8. CRO MAGNUM!!

Posted by: shannon | Dec 13, 2010 3:52:20 PM

9. clint

BS. you have no clue what you are talking about

The vikings were from scandinavian countries. denmark, sweden, norway, finland and iceland. They did conquer parts of germany just as they conquered parts of scotland, ireland, and england

Posted by: mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com | Dec 13, 2010 3:53:38 PM

10. Loved him in Star Trek.

Posted by: Grant | Dec 13, 2010 4:26:34 PM

11. Cool trailer- He does look like a Norse God! (

Posted by: jaragon | Dec 13, 2010 5:51:56 PM

12. Once this is out of the theater, is there any disc format I can buy that's higher than Blu-Ray? I need to see that gorgeous man so clearly that I start talking to him!

Posted by: Drew | Dec 13, 2010 7:37:43 PM

13. As the hooker told the Norse God,"You're Thor! I'm tho thor I can hardly pith!"

Posted by: Bill Cooney | Dec 13, 2010 11:35:30 PM

14. Hate to say it but American movie goers don't like blond male leads, especially in their super heroes. That's why they made Captain America a brunette instead of blond. I love the Thor comic books, I just don't think it's enough to make a movie that will do well.

If Captain America does well, it won;t matter how Thor does. However, if Cap tanks and Thor takes a nose-dive, the Avenger Movie is going to be in trouble.

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Feb 7, 2011 3:11:52 PM

15. AND... I'm still pissed that Chris Evans kept his shirt on for "PUSH" because he didn't want to be a beefcake actor? Guess that went out of the window along with the shitty returns on the PUSH box office. Rotted.

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | Feb 7, 2011 3:13:23 PM

16. they photos are great, he is great, Thor was great. BUT! We need stills of the walk down the street in those levis as he talks to the steel fire monster! YES! WE! DO!

Posted by: Chris dePalmSprins | May 11, 2011 7:42:07 PM