Comments

1. Dali says

Simply put, this woman is a class act. She also performed at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert in 2008:

and

Love her !

2. DALI says

I’ve watched this cheerful & talented teenage girl (remember “Show Me Love”?) blossom into a beautiful & classy woman. I’m disappointed that she isn’t as popular as Lady Gag Gag!

3. maxx40 says

@Dali: She broke from a major label to start her own record company. I think part of it is that she just does not have the marketing resources that Lady Gaga has. “Dancing on My Own” is up for a Grammy!

4. Dali says

@maxx40 You’re right. Too bad she doesn’t have the marketing resources. I’m French-Canadian and I understand what our artists have to deal with to make it “big”, ie Celine Dion, although I’m not a fan.

I believe Robyn is nominated for “Best Dance Recording”. I doubt this segment is televised. Too bad, as I hoped she would get this type of exposure (the Grammy Awards being televised around the World).

5. Barry says

Robyn is the most sensational doll of them all, a hot Swedish blizzard of talent. Her indescribable dance moves on stage, all arced and ordered, are style brught to incandesence. But oh dear leave the crap off her face and body. Just behold her as she is, the top hottie of hot.

6. Free LXB! says

Hi Andy,

Thanks for your coverage on this matter!

But I believe Mr. Liu Xiaobo is currently in prison and his wife is under house arrest at the moment.

7. Randy says

I’m confused why I’m supposed to care about Robyn, these last few months.

Is there something I don’t know?

8. says

@Randy

I think it is hilarious when people who are ignorant of pop culture point out that ignorance like it’s supposed to be some nasty and great dig. It just makes you sound like a bitchy queen.