Glenn Beck | Sarah Palin

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Sarah Palin: Misinformer Of The Year

Palin
Media Matters has bestowed Palin with the "2010 Genn Beck Honorary Excellence in Misinformation Award."

I can't think of anyone more deserving. Watch her get feted, AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. The joke is on America. It enables her to make more money every day out of her buffoonery. She will disappear only after the media stops paying attention and people lose interest.

Posted by: Igor | Dec 26, 2010 10:59:37 AM

2. Quick question, and I mean this in a seriousness: Why is Sarah Palin famous?

Posted by: Cocoa | Dec 26, 2010 11:34:13 AM

3. I wish I could laugh along at her, but the woman's very voice gives me shingles.

I can't abide that this country continues to give her any visibility in the least. I have all kinds of nasty sexist slurs in my head, but its so unfair to women as a gender that I can't even go there.

Posted by: princely54 | Dec 26, 2010 11:53:43 AM

4. She has an unfair advantage in any competition involving stupidity.

Posted by: justiceontherocks | Dec 26, 2010 1:52:47 PM

5. don't worry, she will never be president. heck she won't make out of the primaries

romney and Jeb $ interests of repub party have the dirt on her and will let it loose if she shows serious signs of trying to enter the primaries

stupidity and fundie religion are bad for business/profitability

Posted by: [email protected] | Dec 26, 2010 2:01:19 PM

6. Girlfriend needs a new stylist. Her extensions look almost as cheap as she does.

Posted by: SKOC211 | Dec 26, 2010 2:07:34 PM

7. Is she a mis-informer or just misinformed? Her comments are almost information-free to begin with.

Posted by: anon | Dec 26, 2010 2:44:58 PM

8. Hmm. A Mormon, W.'s brother, or Palin? Sounds like an awesome field of candidates.

Posted by: Rodney Wollam | Dec 26, 2010 4:28:36 PM

9. Face it, the Presidency is a new modern-day source of entertainment. Palin gets people riled up like most reality shows do and that makes for great television, news banter and gossip. Like it or not, her entertainment-factor will only help her in 2012.

Posted by: Drew | Dec 26, 2010 4:36:19 PM

10. She's the Paris Hilton of politics.

Posted by: Robert Perrone | Dec 26, 2010 4:42:05 PM

11. If W could be elected, anything is possible.
    The Palin is an accurate barometer of how ignorant the American public are. Only turbo dingbats would listen to her. And sadly, there are millions of them.

Posted by: Wilberforce | Dec 26, 2010 4:49:06 PM

12. Where are those Death Panels when you need 'em?

Posted by: Danny | Dec 26, 2010 7:04:36 PM

13. I can just imagine GWB having private conversations with the Roves of the world, saying something to the effect, "My God is that woman stupid." Seriously, she makes GW seem like a mental heavy weight.

Posted by: Ryan | Dec 26, 2010 8:40:23 PM

14. I wish the media would drop her and she would fade into obscurity where she belongs but I fear Rupert can squeeze more out of her.

Posted by: Stephen | Dec 26, 2010 10:38:19 PM

15. This year, Palin stood out for her sheer ability to dominate our national conversation and draw the attention of the entire news media to her factually challenged claims and vicious attacks. She has blurred the line completely between media figure and political activist.

From spreading lies about "death panels" to cropping Obama's comments about "American exceptionalism," from her comfortable perch at Fox News to her self-promoting books and reality show, Palin has truly broken new ground in misinformation.

But for more hard evidence (and an awesome, movie-voiced sardonic narrator) check out their honorary Misinformer of the Year video, complete with clips of her many, many infractions. For a person so heralded for her librarian chic... sure seems like she's never stepped foot in a library. But as we see here, it's not just about stupidity... it's about total evil.

Posted by: buy twitter followers | Oct 14, 2011 6:29:26 AM