Comments

1. Igor says

The joke is on America. It enables her to make more money every day out of her buffoonery. She will disappear only after the media stops paying attention and people lose interest.

2. princely54 says

I wish I could laugh along at her, but the woman’s very voice gives me shingles.

I can’t abide that this country continues to give her any visibility in the least. I have all kinds of nasty sexist slurs in my head, but its so unfair to women as a gender that I can’t even go there.

3. mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com says

don’t worry, she will never be president. heck she won’t make out of the primaries

romney and Jeb $ interests of repub party have the dirt on her and will let it loose if she shows serious signs of trying to enter the primaries

stupidity and fundie religion are bad for business/profitability

4. Drew says

Face it, the Presidency is a new modern-day source of entertainment. Palin gets people riled up like most reality shows do and that makes for great television, news banter and gossip. Like it or not, her entertainment-factor will only help her in 2012.

5. says

I can just imagine GWB having private conversations with the Roves of the world, saying something to the effect, “My God is that woman stupid.” Seriously, she makes GW seem like a mental heavy weight.

6. says

This year, Palin stood out for her sheer ability to dominate our national conversation and draw the attention of the entire news media to her factually challenged claims and vicious attacks. She has blurred the line completely between media figure and political activist.

From spreading lies about “death panels” to cropping Obama’s comments about “American exceptionalism,” from her comfortable perch at Fox News to her self-promoting books and reality show, Palin has truly broken new ground in misinformation.

But for more hard evidence (and an awesome, movie-voiced sardonic narrator) check out their honorary Misinformer of the Year video, complete with clips of her many, many infractions. For a person so heralded for her librarian chic… sure seems like she’s never stepped foot in a library. But as we see here, it’s not just about stupidity… it’s about total evil.