Fashion Men | News | Rafael Nadal | Tennis

BigGayDeal.com

Another Sexy Rafael Nadal Armani Jeans Shot

Rafa_nadal

Check out the first two from the campaign HERE.

Comments

1. Can we pair him up with James Franco singing made-up lyric to a 70s sitcom? Better yet, send Franco in wearing just his undies.

Posted by: oneway | Jan 26, 2011 1:37:57 PM

2. Well hello, Mr. Nadal. I wonder how much he's getting paid for this ad campaign. Wow.

Posted by: Ty | Jan 26, 2011 1:51:37 PM

3. God he's so hot, with the most awesome ass.
    Apparently also a very very nice guy.

Posted by: secretagentman | Jan 26, 2011 2:17:41 PM

4. Holy !@#$ You just don't know what this does for a gay tennis fan!!! WOO HOO!!!

Posted by: Will | Jan 26, 2011 2:18:04 PM

5. Hot hot hot! What a body. And ass to show, but those jeans cover it too much. I am not complaining but...

Posted by: Matt26 | Jan 26, 2011 2:23:50 PM

6. While I haven't been following him much, these pictures are *definitely* impressive...

I'm going to have to keep an eye out for him (he could start a second career in modeling)...!

Posted by: Terrance | Jan 26, 2011 2:39:30 PM

7. You know, as hot as this (and he) is, I feel like these shots for the campaign have not properly shown off what is arguably one of his best ass-ets. (God, I hate that pun.)

Posted by: Austin | Jan 26, 2011 4:43:43 PM

8. I wouldn't mind being a little bead of sweat rolling down the small of his back in that shot!

Posted by: jakeinlove | Jan 26, 2011 5:18:03 PM

9. He has always taken my breath away. But I agree, there's something about these pictures that isn't completely capturing his physique. His arms and shoulders don't look nearly as big as they have in the past...and his ass has been hidden under bulky, less than sexy jeans and his eyebrows look like Adam Lambert's. Not that there's anything wrong with that...I'm just saying.

Posted by: David in Chicago | Jan 26, 2011 6:27:11 PM

10. I prefer Rafa as he looks in reality, w/o his ass, abdomen and skin being photoshopped.

Posted by: Adam | Jan 26, 2011 6:31:59 PM

11. Ole!

Posted by: jaragon | Jan 26, 2011 9:00:13 PM

12. he is way fug, but he doesn't look like himself here so it is almost attractive. Usually he looks cro magnon

Posted by: testington | Jan 26, 2011 9:36:57 PM

13. Wow! Breathtaking from all angles! We almost got a full view of his FA but we're getting there. I cannot wait for the next ones! BTW, if that is cro magnon I want to go back in time!!! AWESOMELY BEAUTIFUL!

Posted by: Anita | Jan 26, 2011 11:20:15 PM

14. What a gorgeous man.

Posted by: Sam | Jan 27, 2011 3:09:11 AM

15. All the shots are seemingly emphasizing his face. While he is not "ugly", his body is definitely more attractive than his face. And why cover up his butt? Dude has an awesome booty!

Posted by: Well... | Jan 27, 2011 9:18:24 AM

16. I'm almost willing to forgive him for wearing white after Labor Day.

Posted by: Shazzer | Jan 27, 2011 9:48:29 AM