Big Gay Deal | towleroad

Big Gay Deal: Towleroad T-Shirts are Back

Brazil3

A lot of people have been writing to ask us where they can get a Towleroad T-shirt.

We offered them some time ago, and we're excited to offer them again as the inaugural 2 for 1 offer in a new site we're launching called Big Gay Deal, where you'll be able to get great deals on shopping, food, entertainment, books, travel, events, and more.

To get in on our first deal, which is $25 for two t-shirts, you must do so by February 8!

Check it out, and sign up for alerts on upcoming deals at BigGayDeal.com!

Also, if you are a merchant, representative, or have a product that you think Towleroad readers would love and would like to see it offered on BigGayDeal.com, please contact us here.

Send me BigGayDeal.com alerts (FREE)

Comments

1. How much for the guy wearing the shirt??

Posted by: Derek in Madison | Jan 28, 2011 7:13:31 PM

2. Bought and bought!

Posted by: Robert | Jan 28, 2011 7:26:10 PM

3. You should actually have users submit photos of themselves wearing your shirts! :D

Posted by: Robert | Jan 28, 2011 7:45:46 PM

4. what derek in madison said!

Posted by: kyle | Jan 28, 2011 8:06:02 PM

5. How much for the model? My goodness...

Posted by: NaughtyLola | Jan 28, 2011 8:08:53 PM

6. Now if you could only get Alex Pettyfer to try one on while on the "ELLEN SHOW".

Posted by: JONNY NYNY2FLFL | Jan 28, 2011 8:20:37 PM

7. I agree with naughtylola, that model is just as cute as he can be.

Posted by: Biff | Jan 28, 2011 8:24:17 PM

8. Hot model!
    I love my Towleroad t-shirt.
    Just bought 2 for friends of mine.
    Love the 2-for-1 deal.
    Reminds me of going to a bar to pick up a guy and coming home with 2.

Posted by: huh? | Jan 28, 2011 8:37:30 PM

9. You should make a companion shirt that says;
    BIG GAY DEAL

Posted by: ned | Jan 28, 2011 8:52:14 PM

10. Guys, I think the model is Andy! Is it you Andy? Sure looks like you!

Posted by: Ken Atkins | Jan 28, 2011 8:58:20 PM

11. I will probably buy a couple shirts, but I really think you should have incorporated some of the banner images into the design. The images are beautiful, and in my mind, have become an essential part of the logo.

For example, I think the antlers would look awesome on a black shirt.

Posted by: Dare | Jan 28, 2011 9:11:30 PM

12. Can you have that guy model some Towleroad underwear? Please?!

Posted by: Gino | Jan 28, 2011 9:34:53 PM

13. LOL @ the first comment. I was going to write *exactly* the same thing.

Posted by: Ryan | Jan 28, 2011 9:58:37 PM

14. aaaah, I was going to say the exact same thing as the first comment. Who IS that model? he is SEXY!

Posted by: Alexandre | Jan 28, 2011 10:19:57 PM

15. Oh jeez, that Miami beachscape! I bet the photographer would have a great shot of it if that t-shirt model would just move out of the way...

...into my bed.

Posted by: DRoseDARs | Jan 28, 2011 10:38:57 PM

16. Generic "does the guy in the shirt come with it?" type comment.

Posted by: finkles2000 | Jan 28, 2011 11:24:47 PM

17. I guess I feel the same with everyone else on here. He's not going to be cheap guys. So maybe we can all pitch in a little and share?

Whatever is making that tent on the white pants, right?

Posted by: MAXANDREW | Jan 29, 2011 12:40:20 AM

18. Congratulations!

Posted by: Fausto Fernos | Jan 29, 2011 2:04:15 AM

19. I'd like to have the guy with the t-shirt, too, please.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jan 29, 2011 4:54:48 AM

20. If I wear one, will I look like the model??

Posted by: Jim | Jan 29, 2011 9:22:15 AM

21. I discovered this site by accident a couple of months ago. Needless to say I visit every day now. BUT....what is the meaning of "Towleroad?" And is it pronounced as "Tow le road?" I want to purchase the t-shirts but I want to be able to tell people what it means. I can hear you laughing, okay?! But I guess I'm just behind the times. Could someone please take time to answer? Thanks

Posted by: Comeundone | Jan 29, 2011 10:26:13 AM

22. Are the shirt 'generic American' sizing (oversized) or are they more fitted? I don't like baggy t-shirts and would like to know if the sizes are true to size or not. Thank much!

Posted by: James | Jan 29, 2011 10:31:12 AM

23. @Comeundone, I think its a pun on "toll road", only using the host's last name (Towle, which I presume is pronounced "toll").

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, because I've only ever read the name, not heard it spoken out loud.

Posted by: NaughtyLola | Jan 29, 2011 10:41:38 AM

24. I got a couple of shirts when they were first offered a while back.

Where do we send photos of us wearing them?

Posted by: Hotter Perry | Jan 29, 2011 12:46:42 PM

25. Andy's last name is pronounced "toll". The guy on this page isn't Andy, but if you do an image search for "Andy Towle" the second result is a photo of him wearing one of these shirts. Be sure to browse through the other shots, too! Towleroad has a very handsome editor.

Posted by: K | Jan 29, 2011 12:49:17 PM