Chad White | Fashion Men | Models | News

Chad White

Chadwhite

And his new head of hair are ready to model. (via models.com, photo by gregory vaughn)

Comments

1. Sweet Lord…

Posted by: Mona | Jan 18, 2011 7:21:15 AM

2. Holy mother of cheeses. I always assumed he must look better with a shaved head. I've been so wrong. He could do unspeakable things to me.

Posted by: D.R.H. | Jan 18, 2011 7:25:22 AM

3. Quite a thatch he's got going on down under, too. Nice.

Posted by: Jeff | Jan 18, 2011 7:54:36 AM

4. Whatever. Dude probably wouldn't give me the right time of day if we crossed paths. Most people in front of and behind the camera in his business are complete aholes.

Posted by: ratbastard | Jan 18, 2011 8:08:23 AM

5. Chad seems like a sweet guy the few times I've seen him interviewed (mostly, informally). It must be very hard not to get a bit full of yourself when people are continually telling you how good you look.

Speaking of which... I think he's adorable with or without the buzz cut, though I tend to like a bit of a mane. Also a fan of his natural arm hair. He'd be extra hot with some chest fur too.

Posted by: sparks | Jan 18, 2011 8:43:16 AM

6. anyone know how large his member is? does he have a huge wanger? what about his prong? anybody been there and lived to tell?

Posted by: kodiak | Jan 18, 2011 9:07:48 AM

7. The majority of us do not look like this - and we know how this type treat people in real life (they more often than not the mean girls of gay high school) .... and to have this unrealistic body imaging shoved down our gay gullets is not helpful to anyone ... I am sure our blogger is off to the gym today however ....

Posted by: willie t boned | Jan 18, 2011 9:10:15 AM

8. He's very pretty.

But I thought cupie hair was over already... you don't see it on runways anymore in EU.

As for "unrealistic body"?

It's very realistic if you're willing to work at it. He's under 30, too, so it's easy at that age for most. Face it folks, if you are a model for a living, your body is your paycheck, you'd be stupid to do anything but hit the gym with a trainer every day.

Posted by: johnny | Jan 18, 2011 9:30:17 AM

9. Hot hot hot, superhot.
    Whenever I see some male models, he's one of my fav.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jan 18, 2011 9:32:53 AM

10. Pubtastic!

Posted by: kansastock | Jan 18, 2011 12:35:45 PM

11. Very nice the hairy arms makes him even sexier.

Posted by: jaragon | Jan 18, 2011 9:55:19 PM

12. I've dated a few models who were vapid but also know many who are wonderful people. Just as all fat people are not jolly, not all beautiful people are assholes.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jan 18, 2011 11:23:56 PM