Liza Minnelli | News

Liza Minnelli: 'Balls to You!'

Ballstoyou

Ten things Liza with a Z said in her TCM show Private Screenings late last year. Also, the full Private Screenings show, AFTER THE JUMP...

Here's the whole interview:

Comments

1. Anyone interested in the history of Hollywood should watch the entire classy interview.

Posted by: jaragon | Jan 7, 2011 5:43:59 PM

2. "Long and low hanger balls like my father's to you!" is what she fully said off camera.

Posted by: Quotidian | Jan 7, 2011 6:03:38 PM

3. Leave the legend alone. Have some respect please. Liza is a sweeeeet person.

Posted by: david | Jan 7, 2011 6:42:41 PM

4. Liza is a treasure. I just love her!

Posted by: Tone | Jan 7, 2011 9:48:48 PM

5. Glad you posted the entire interview. This woman should not be treated as just cheap joke. Her parents alone make her a gay icon.

Posted by: jaragon | Jan 7, 2011 10:32:04 PM

6. I don't care for musicals, so I've never followed her, but she was a hilarious actress on Arrested Development.

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 7, 2011 11:54:59 PM

7. That was just a great interview and an hour of my life I happily spent with her. She seems focused and together. Think of it - when she passes away, that whole era of showbiz will have no more living spokesmen.

Bravo to Liza!

Posted by: Jim | Jan 8, 2011 12:13:15 AM

8. I'd say watch the entire interview. Hearing what it was like to be in the world of MGM and Hollywood's Movie Machine as a kid was interesting and it was great to spend an hour with an amazing sweet woman. I don't think there is anyone quite like her and the beauty of YouTube is you can look up her early work in from the 70's to the 90's and be blown away by the comet that is Liza.

Posted by: Will | Jan 9, 2011 4:21:29 PM

9. One of my favorite vids!!! Here a shirt dedicated to it:http://www.zazzle.com/balls_to_you_tshirt-235127572427875507

and here's one with just the phrase:

Posted by: Rojo Grande | Jan 13, 2011 2:08:52 AM