American Idol | News

BigGayDeal.com

Paula Abdul: I Have a Brain and I Have Never Been Drunk in My Life

Abdul

Finally! The truth, after all these years.

From this morning's Sunday Morning interview with Julie Chen.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. with this much denial shes 100% ready for celebrity rehab!

Posted by: mld | Jan 2, 2011 3:11:07 PM

2. she may have been drunk during that interview

Posted by: justiceontherocks | Jan 2, 2011 3:17:36 PM

3. Well being high as a kite on pills doesn't equal drunk, right? Right?! Oh, please be RIGHT!!

Posted by: princely54 | Jan 2, 2011 3:21:23 PM

4. Uh-HUH.

Posted by: Jerry | Jan 2, 2011 3:43:02 PM

5. Paula wants to be respected for more than her big booty and pop music. I don't blame her. Maybe she does have self-respect. Being a pill popping druggie doesn't help, Paula.

Posted by: ratbastard | Jan 2, 2011 4:01:31 PM

6. WOW "its just paula" if i were her i'd be blaming that crazy behavior on drugs.

Posted by: Rob | Jan 2, 2011 4:21:37 PM

7. Despite the ever-bland Julie Chen, CBS Sunday Morning is one of the oddest programs I've ever seen. Their sun logo is pretty great, too.

Posted by: Robert | Jan 2, 2011 4:38:22 PM

8. CBS Sunday Morning is a throw back that has been left in it's 1970 version. I like the retro feel of it.

I haven't watched since I stopped working at a CBS affiliate. When did Julie Chen start appearing on it?

Posted by: Tony | Jan 2, 2011 4:57:31 PM

9. Are the voices in my head bothering you?

Posted by: patrick nyc | Jan 2, 2011 5:44:35 PM

10. Never been drunk does not equal that she does not drink. And never using recreational drugs means that every pill she pops was prescribed for her at one point.

Posted by: frank | Jan 2, 2011 6:41:02 PM

11. ♡ valley of the muthafuckin dolls, baby ♡

Posted by: brenda | Jan 2, 2011 9:09:41 PM

12. What I'd really like to know is -- Is Emelio Estevez gay or not? He was such a cutie, but that was a long time ago when he was married to Paula. Why can't these interviewers ask the really important stuff?

Posted by: Celeb Fluff | Jan 2, 2011 10:15:02 PM

13. she may have been drunk during that interview.

Posted by: cartier rings | Jan 3, 2011 12:37:45 AM

14. I saw her in L.A. a few months ago. She's tiny. Like 4'11". I also saw her on TV in an interview where she was very high. Now we know it wasn't booze.

Posted by: Jonathan | Jan 3, 2011 1:24:38 AM

15. We all have our own shortcomings and this one made us realize that we really have to more responsible of our actions. We may be in the presence of alcohol or not, we tend to have a change in our attitude. This is a lesson learned and we have to be more careful next time. Being in the lime light can make us visible in the eyes of other people. It is a matter of responsibility.

Posted by: Fibonacci levels CFDs | Jan 3, 2011 3:11:36 AM

16. I Duanzhaobeizai, standing in front of the tank to see the living room, across the water plants and goldfish, the living room into the ocean. Where there is an expansion of the sofa bed, sheets and pillowcases are small kangaroos patterns. There is also a sleeping bag, neck and embroidered with a little yogurt bottles.
    Looked for a moment, the acid taste of lemon me cry.
    A small girl sitting on the side panel looked at me puzzled. I wonder how this so sour lemon buy ah, or else why I can not stop crying stop it? This is not because of the irrelevant, he does not know what to do in Germany, I still have my Happy days in Paris. We just do not see what is no longer gucci bags.

Posted by: gucci bags | Jan 4, 2011 9:55:24 PM

17. I am not sure about this as being in the lime light creates much more responsibility.

Posted by: CFD | Jan 12, 2011 5:05:37 AM

18. I must say that we are not all perfect. Sometimes we might not know that we have done wrong; and we only realize it lately.

Posted by: marketing bureau | Oct 3, 2011 10:04:02 PM

19. That's because our cognitive powers are very limited, and chances are if you try to bite off too much than you can chew you'll end up losing money on all the positions. With automated programs, you have the processing power of the computer backing you up and doing all the trade management for you.

Posted by: CFD Trading Strategy | Jul 31, 2012 4:20:15 AM