News

Watch: Ted Williams Does Voice-over For Kraft Commercial

Tedw
Oh, the power of YouTube.

The life of Ted Williams, the homeless man with the "golden voice," continues be an uplifting success story  - one that is developing at breakneck speed. The commercial of the first voice-over gig Williams was hired for (a spot for Kraft) since he gained world-wide fame at the beginning of the week has been released. Watch the mac and cheese spot, as well as a making of video, AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. That is so cool. I love to hear that man speak.

Posted by: Bobby | Jan 8, 2011 10:14:25 AM

2. His self-doubt is cute, and honestly, it's very much the sign of a professional voiceover guy.

I just hope he doesn't burn out or go nuts. The media is having a field day with this story. You know he's gonna be on Oprah within weeks, and she's gonna have some big awkward "surprise" about him getting to voice the next Spiderman trailer or someshit.

Posted by: Robert | Jan 8, 2011 10:44:12 AM

3. "...big awkward "surprise" about him getting to voice the next Spiderman trailer or someshit."

Funny.

Posted by: Jedi | Jan 8, 2011 11:41:49 AM

4. HEY -- I THINK THAT DUDE SUCKED MY DICK!! FOR REAL!!!

Posted by: JIM | Jan 8, 2011 12:29:05 PM

5. Ahhh. Love that

Posted by: Name: | Jan 8, 2011 12:53:12 PM

6. It would be horrible if the guy, overwhelmed with all this “we act as if we care but we just want to make a little money with you while the story is hot”, get tempted and falls again into drugs. The addiction stays for ever, even if the person can get hold of his persona. I guess the bad news won’t be as prime time as his “redemption”. I hope it doesn’t happen.

Posted by: Lexxvs | Jan 8, 2011 12:53:41 PM

7. I cannot say enough good about Ted Williams so I will sum it all up in the same way I described the experience to my spouse, "This is why I love America."

Posted by: Jedi | Jan 8, 2011 1:07:19 PM

8. Ok, very happy for him, tired of hearing about it.

Posted by: Jerry | Jan 8, 2011 1:50:58 PM

9. Thats the work of GOD.I really need some of that.

Posted by: gary middaugh | Jan 8, 2011 3:56:31 PM