Jim Carrey | Saturday Night Live

Watch: Jim Carrey Transforms Into The Black Swan

Blackswan
Promoting I Love You Phillip Morris, Jim Carrey hosted last night's Saturday Night Live and appeared as the Mila Kunis character from Black Swan. Watch him get his feathers ruffled, AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. SNL last night had me laughing pretty hard. Jim Carey was a great host.

Posted by: Seeser | Jan 9, 2011 2:30:19 PM

2. their first bits are usually passable, but it's downhill from there

Posted by: r | Jan 9, 2011 2:54:44 PM

3. Odd that Carrey didn't mention "Phillip Morris" last night. Typically when the host has a movie to promote it's mentioned in the opening monologue.

Posted by: topsyturvy | Jan 9, 2011 2:55:31 PM

4. I kept thinking of his old role as "Veracosa" from ILC.

Posted by: moby | Jan 9, 2011 3:47:21 PM

5. @R, that's usually the case, but they sometimes sink in a funny skit near the end that would probably spook a lot of early viewers who give up. Last night the trio of junkies singing songs asking the audience for a place to live was pretty funny---the lyrics of the songs, anyway.

Posted by: Paul R | Jan 9, 2011 5:35:20 PM

6. That was fearless and funny.

Posted by: jaragon | Jan 9, 2011 5:42:50 PM

7. I now remember why Jim Carrey is not funny...

Posted by: zag | Jan 9, 2011 11:23:38 PM

8. another hilarious idea at SNL not fully worked out and kind of just petering out. if this is the best we've got maybe sketch comedy just doesn't work?

Posted by: amsam | Jan 10, 2011 12:03:20 AM

9. This was great! I love black swan. I was on a film set with Jim Carey and he was hysterical during and between takes.

Posted by: Tell It Like It Is | Jan 10, 2011 12:54:22 AM

10. Your content deserves as much credit as is humanly possible. I hope you continue to write on this informative topic. Iā€™m looking forward to more.

Posted by: Tommy Mens Sweaters | Aug 10, 2011 10:36:08 PM