News | Ryan Gosling

Watch: Ryan Gosling Sings 'My Little Pony'

Gosling

A bit of Tuesday morning silliness. Gosling takes on a children's favorite.

Anybody seen Blue Valentine?

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via pitnb)

Comments

1. My trophy for worst-bad of the last decade goes to Peter Travers. He's just gross!

Posted by: Dali | Jan 4, 2011 11:41:50 AM

2. I love Ryan Gosling

Posted by: brent | Jan 4, 2011 12:06:12 PM

3. I love Ryan Gosling too.

Posted by: Vince in WeHo | Jan 4, 2011 12:38:33 PM

4. Andy-
    No, I have not seen Blue Valentine yet simply because it is not playing where I live! Certainly not for lack of want on my part. Any word on the actual date it goes into wide release? Trying to be patient...

-Chris

Posted by: chris | Jan 4, 2011 12:53:17 PM

5. me too...I also love Ryan Gossling...

Posted by: Chris | Jan 4, 2011 1:44:26 PM

6. i also love ryan gosling

Posted by: Clayton Moore | Jan 4, 2011 2:56:11 PM

7. "I love Ryan Gosling"... Me too..."I also love Ryan Gosling"...

Let me add: "I also love him so much too"... "No one loves him more than me"...

Jeez! To post comments like this... makes me think that 14-year-old girls are reading this blog.

Posted by: Dali | Jan 4, 2011 3:48:27 PM

8. Ryan is adorable.

Posted by: jaragon | Jan 4, 2011 6:00:57 PM

9. I don't care if he's cross eyed and Canadian, he's cute...no, he's hot.

Posted by: ratbastard | Jan 4, 2011 7:11:12 PM

10. @Ratbastard

That's it? You've gone ga-ga over a cross-eyed Canadian? No bitching about Mr. Gosling or his fans? Perhaps wistful thinking of the Motherland?

Posted by: Dali | Jan 4, 2011 9:03:49 PM

11. Many people walked around in the model, are softly sigh, not help it skirt hand touch.
    Though the price is cheap, but has yet to see anyone go to trial. Because the dress is too beautiful, soft style, not squeeze into the subway every day to catch the bus for professional women who can wear the style.
    Lu Jingjing egg on me, you try it, very suitable for your
    Gucci.

Posted by: gucci bags | Jan 4, 2011 9:25:36 PM

12. I love Rainbow Gosling. I mean, Ryan.

Posted by: Randy | Jan 4, 2011 11:58:57 PM

13. Just curious: Has anyone seen ''Blue Valentine,'' the movie he's promoting? Gosling is incredible and Oscar-worthy, but one moment in the movie made me cringe: He plays a mover who compliments a fellow worker by saying, ''You're a man among men. No homo.'' That anti-gay slur seemed so gratuitous. I don't know if that remark was improv-ed, or in the script, but it was unneccessary in such an otherwise fine film.

Posted by: WWNYC | Jan 5, 2011 2:14:42 AM

14. Peter Travers...isn't he the guy interviewing Andrew Garfield when Andrew sang the Bedroom Intruder Song? That was cute too.

Posted by: Glenn | Jan 5, 2011 3:05:06 AM