Chris Colfer | Darren Criss | Glee

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Chris Colfer and Darren Criss Shoot EW Cover

Ewglee The adorkableness continues.

Earlier this week, Andy posted a photo of the cover of EW's new issue featuring Chris Colfer and Darren Criss. Now comes some behind-the-scenes footage of the two, courtesy of EW.

In the video, Colfer talks about the pressure he feels to play a gay teen on tv, how he's the Glee cast member who gets all of the "heart-wrenching" messages from fans and how people are so happy to be exposed to the positivity of his character Kurt.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. Ok - I'm not into twinkies, and I'm not into Glee (really) and I'm not into musicals - but Darren just does it for me. Wow.

Posted by: steve | Jan 22, 2011 12:34:45 PM

2. I hope the costumers on Glee allow these two guys to wear something different (those school uniforms are getting somewhat old), but regardless, Darren's smile is still awesome :)

Posted by: Ty | Jan 22, 2011 1:55:08 PM

3. Never understood the fuss over Criss, really.

Posted by: Jack | Jan 22, 2011 2:06:48 PM

4. Check out his Glee audition- it's a YouTube video of "Lean on Me," I choke up every time. The man knows how to deliver a song.

Posted by: Rob | Jan 22, 2011 3:16:20 PM

5. Towleroad frequently gets items from gossip sites so its suprising that the recent blind item that appeared on brit site PopBitch never made it's way here. To wit; an unnamed Glee cast member pulled a Philipino lady-boy during this star's visit there over the Christmas holidays.

Posted by: mike | Jan 22, 2011 5:37:54 PM

6. Mark Salling (who plays Puck) was also in the philippines over xmas. I met Darren Criss through a nephew when they were doing the Harry Potter shows in MI. He would have no problem hanging out with trannies or even gay people, but he is pretty straight. The really great thing about him is he likes gay people, so he doesn't care if people think he's gay or not, and thinks it's a compliment.

Posted by: stevetalbert | Jan 22, 2011 10:28:51 PM

7. I meant to type 'even gay lady boys'.. not to insult anyone

Posted by: stevetalbert | Jan 22, 2011 10:30:51 PM

8. Chris is gorgeous.

Posted by: Andy | Jan 22, 2011 11:06:24 PM

9. As much as I find Darren Criss more attractive physically than Chris Colfer, I find Chris' singing and acting infinitely better--hence his Golden Globe. Chris can sing songs -- Darren tries to perform songs...screwing and contorting his face as if that will give more emphasis to what he's singing. together they're adorable--separately, I'll take Chris.

Posted by: Woodroad34 | Jan 23, 2011 2:45:40 AM