Film | Kellan Lutz | News

BigGayDeal.com

Kellan Lutz Offers up an 'Immortal' Muscle Pout

Lutz

Here's the first official shot of Kellan Lutz from the upcoming Greek god film The Immortals, in which he plays Poseidon.

You may recall previous shots of him being fitted for his loincloth.

Comments

1. I think they may have overdone it with those Joan Crawford brows.

Posted by: Mimi | Feb 17, 2011 11:00:26 AM

2. A little young for "Poseidon" but I'm not complaining.

Posted by: Ioann | Feb 17, 2011 11:17:54 AM

3. Oh, darn. From the pic, I was kinda hoping he was going to make an appearance on "Spartacus"....! ;-)

Posted by: Terrance | Feb 17, 2011 12:16:56 PM

4. they got a decent hair piece for him

The dude is balding bad which is obvious in all non studio pics of him = that isn't his real hair

Posted by: mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com | Feb 17, 2011 1:01:46 PM

5. @Ioann: Triton, yes; Poseidon, no.

@ mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com: Decent hairpiece? That is not the haircut of a Greek god. If it is, then all those Hellenistic statues must have gotten it wrong.

Posted by: Ruddigore | Feb 17, 2011 1:47:44 PM

6. This is a nice one.
    I understand for movies and pandering to tweens why he wants hair -

but his weaves are BAD and obvious most of the time.

Hopefully as he ages he will just be cool and buzz what he has - and he may be hot.

Right now hard to feel it.
    Well there are things I might like to watch him do.

Posted by: reality 101 | Feb 17, 2011 1:51:28 PM

7. all you back offa my man!!! LUVS HIM I DO

Posted by: jay | Feb 17, 2011 2:22:46 PM

8. Sheesh... You guys really go overboard over his hair, of all things (though I suspect, if Jason Statham grew *his* hair out, you guys would probably freak out even more)...!

If it's hair you want, go drool over the Bieber kid, he's got plenty of it...

..I just want to know how big a SWORD he's wielding...!

Posted by: Terrance | Feb 17, 2011 4:30:58 PM

9. ruddigore

LoL true it isn't greek but for him and what they plopped on his head in the twilight movies its decent

Posted by: mstrozfckslv@yahoo.com | Feb 17, 2011 5:34:30 PM

10. I love how he looks with darker hair.

Posted by: jaragon | Feb 17, 2011 6:07:32 PM

11. I love looking at his fine-ass body; however, there's still something off-putting about his face. Is he ugly? No. Is he hot? No. It's more akin to Mr. Potato Head, where great features are taken from 5 different men and combined into something I can't enjoy as a whole. Yeah, I thought about this one too much.

Posted by: Drew | Mar 7, 2011 11:43:40 AM