Lady Gaga | Liza Minnelli | News

Photo: When Liza Met Gaga

Liza_gaga

Liza with a Z met Gaga with a G at the latter's Madison Square Garden concert on Tuesday night.

One more shot (with Liza friend Billy Stritch), AFTER THE JUMP...

2_liza_gaga

Comments

1. A star & a blah!

Posted by: John | Feb 24, 2011 8:37:12 AM

2. Love you both, LiZa and Gaga!

Posted by: TANK | Feb 24, 2011 9:21:58 AM

3. Gaga looks amazing here, probably the best she's ever looked, because it's somewhat in the realm of normal. A not-mutually exclusive fact: she also looks a bit like Candis Cayne.

Posted by: Gregoire | Feb 24, 2011 9:36:27 AM

4. Minelli, Madonna and Gaga: All italians! (just realized that...)

Posted by: topher | Feb 24, 2011 9:37:19 AM

5. @Gregoire, actually, I kind of disagree. I feel like something is off with her eyes or her lips here. Almost like these are pictures of her wax figure at Madame Tussaud's.

I've always thought that she looked her best in her Bad Romance video. Either way, I do love her, and I'm totally excited to see her video for Born This Way on Monday.

Posted by: Austin | Feb 24, 2011 11:58:38 AM

6. Madonna is half Italian, half French Quebecois!

Posted by: nikko | Feb 24, 2011 12:47:29 PM

7. Love them both :) and GaGa looks great in this picture.

Posted by: Theo | Feb 24, 2011 1:08:42 PM

8. GAGA is more talented and popular than Madonna will ever be.

Posted by: winterbrand | Feb 24, 2011 1:58:51 PM

9. Love comments like Winterbrand.
    Lets see Madonna has been around commercially since 83/84 constantly & successfully re-inventing herself. LGG has been around commercially since 2008 & so far to my ears has been very repetitive.And Born This Way is most definately influenced by Express Yourself which can only be a compliment.For sure Madonna nearly fell into repetitiveness but was reborn with Ray Of Light,an amazing album from start to finish.I wouldn't be suprised if the two do a duet but as far as LGG goes in the words of the true Queen of pop since the 80's "I've heard it all before".

Posted by: John | Feb 24, 2011 2:19:12 PM

10. warhol would love these pics if he were alive!

Posted by: David B. 2 | Feb 24, 2011 3:14:47 PM