Aaron Schock | DOMA | News | Republican Party

BigGayDeal.com

Rep. Aaron Schock 'Disappointed' That Obama Declared Anti-Gay DOMA Law Unconstitutional

Schock

Rep. Aaron Schock (R-IL) spoke out today against Obama's announcement regarding DOMA:

"I would say it’s disappointing he is unilaterally making that decision when a bipartisan Congress passed a law into effect. It was supported by Democrats and Republicans and was signed into law by then-President Clinton."

Just a reminder — Schock is a 'confirmed bachelor who is "not" gay though he does occasionally express shame at his flamboyant wardrobe choices and has said that he hopes his chiseled abs will cause people to pause and listen to what he has to say on CNN.

Comments

1. Oh I can not wait for the gay scandal on this guy to come out hopefully it involves one of Mitt Romney's sons

Posted by: jimbo | Feb 24, 2011 12:57:39 PM

2. I wish someone would out this fashion faux pas as soon as possible. In my day we called people like Schock BBD (beautiful but dumb).

Posted by: Bob R | Feb 24, 2011 12:59:40 PM

3. Oh, THAT twink again...sheesh. Give it a rest, Mary.

Posted by: Andalusian Dog | Feb 24, 2011 12:59:51 PM

4. Meh. Shut up and drop your pants.

Posted by: ichabod | Feb 24, 2011 1:02:35 PM

5. UGH, I am so tired of these guys just making crap up. THAT IS NOT WHAT HAPPENED. and you DO KNOW that he is the PRESIDENT right? So in his OFFICIAL CAPACITY as the guy we ELECT to MAKE THESE DECISIONS, YES he can rule that the law is NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO BE DEFENDED IN THE COURT OF LAW, which you know, IT ISN'T.

But hey, since you like playing things that way, sure thing Cock, Message received, you hate gay people. GOT IT.

Posted by: Fenrox | Feb 24, 2011 1:02:53 PM

6. Went to high school with this guy for two years and he definitely sent my gaydar into overdrive. Maybe one day he'll see the light and come around to viewing gay rights as a civil rights issue.

Posted by: Frank | Feb 24, 2011 1:06:56 PM

7. I fairly certain the majority who would pay attention to him based on his chiseled abs would be teenaged girls and gay guys, and I think he's effectively burning his bridges with the latter, and the former can't vote.

I'm with Jimbo on this one. =)

Posted by: Austin | Feb 24, 2011 1:10:43 PM

8. Whatever, gurl...

Posted by: JTlvr | Feb 24, 2011 1:13:04 PM

9. Someone send Ms. Schock some lavender kneepads, STAT!

Posted by: TANK | Feb 24, 2011 1:14:48 PM

10. sounds like a GOProud tool to me.

Posted by: ty | Feb 24, 2011 1:14:48 PM

11. Isn't he seen sometimes out and about in DuPont Circle?

Posted by: Allen | Feb 24, 2011 1:16:55 PM

12. How do we not have a picture of this guy at Town yet? It seems totally absurd to me. Gays in DC need to be more vigilant about snapping photos of closeted GOPers.

Posted by: JonB | Feb 24, 2011 1:21:54 PM

13. Sorry Mr. Schlock but it's difficult to hear you through all that self-loathing and internalized homophobia your spouting.
    Just come out already and quit your hating.

Posted by: SFshawn | Feb 24, 2011 1:25:06 PM

14. LOL. Oh, relax, Aaron. It doesn't mean all gay people HAVE to get married. You can stay in the closet.

Posted by: Skeptical Cicada | Feb 24, 2011 1:27:00 PM

15. You mean to tell me that Schock is the one in the pic with the screaming pink gingham shirt, white pants, and TURQUOIS BELT! Dear Lord, republican fags are so confused.

Posted by: Woody | Feb 24, 2011 1:28:00 PM

16. he's smart enough not to be seen out and about in gay DC. If you surround yourself with sycophants and fellow travelers then you can have your cake and eat it too -- I'm sure there are more than enough people who would be OK with keeping his secret in exchange for dating/befriending the congressman.

Posted by: jersey | Feb 24, 2011 1:28:13 PM

17. Perhaps Mr. Schock is unaware that we have a government made up of three SEPARATE branches on purpose.

Posted by: David R. | Feb 24, 2011 1:31:11 PM

18. That belt you're wearing is unconstitutional Miss Thing!

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Feb 24, 2011 1:39:12 PM

19. I suck cock, and I like it, but I am not gay enough to wear that outfit. Not by a long way.

That dude is a ticking time bomb.

Posted by: JP | Feb 24, 2011 1:40:17 PM

20. Is he one of those secret Scientologists in Congress we are hearing about these days?

Posted by: anon | Feb 24, 2011 1:46:27 PM

21. I swear. I get so tired of guys who have all brawn and no brain.

Posted by: Sam | Feb 24, 2011 1:49:37 PM

22. I agree he is dumb as a bag of rocks, but not dumb enough to troll in DC or on Craiglist. He seems more the type to do it out of town, like Larry Craig, in public restrooms with baseball cap and shades on.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Feb 24, 2011 1:57:43 PM

23. IIRC, Miss Aaron said the she burned the belt.

Posted by: Chitown Kev | Feb 24, 2011 2:01:33 PM

24. This guy needs a sock in his mouth and a big dick up his ass.

Posted by: tyn | Feb 24, 2011 2:17:17 PM

25. That still looks like a scene from a movie.

Posted by: Da Vinci Smetana | Feb 24, 2011 2:28:00 PM