Darren Criss | Glee | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Darren Criss Wants to Get a 'GAP' Store Worker Alone

Glee

Yes, another Glee preview. This one focuses on a gay storyline and doesn't look like good news for Kurt and his crush.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. so where is the Towleroad follow-up on the Darren-hooked-up-w-a-drag-queen story while he was in the Phillipenes this past christmas?

Posted by: pat | Feb 3, 2011 8:32:20 PM

2. Only if when he gets him alone he ties him down... and gives him a haircut.

Sheesh, Blaine, there's superhot blue-shirt and cute red-shirt GAP guys. WTF is w/ 90's grunge-reject GAP guy?

Posted by: tjc | Feb 3, 2011 8:34:27 PM

3. Good!!I want him to end up with ham hock.

Posted by: Rooney | Feb 3, 2011 8:37:27 PM

4. oh geeze. All the unnecessary gymnastics seem to be choreographed by Jake and Elwood Blues. As far at the song being a plot developer does anyone remember the lame reveal of why Blaine was singing “Baby its Cold Outside” to Kurt? At least the song was better this time than that Destiny’s Child crap.

Posted by: ggreen | Feb 3, 2011 8:40:59 PM

5. If Darren drags twenty a capella singers along with him for one more effort at a romance, I will vomit. Aside from being absurd, this undermines whatever believability there was to the gay teen love angle. The story line is delicate enough. Think seriously of what a young gay lives through. This is preposterous.

Posted by: candideinnc | Feb 3, 2011 8:54:12 PM

6. It wasn't Darren who hooked up with a trans in the Philippines. It was Mark Salling!

Posted by: donsnyc | Feb 3, 2011 8:58:44 PM

7. I am starting to feel like the Kurt and Blaine story line is going to develop into some lame gay version of the Ross and Rachel BS from Friends.

Posted by: ggreen | Feb 3, 2011 9:01:04 PM

8. Wait...Carrot Top works at the Gap now?

Posted by: Bill | Feb 3, 2011 9:31:29 PM

9. Okay, here's my take on the scene - GAP clerk is a lame homophobe who insults Kurt and this is the Warblers version of revenge.

Posted by: CPT_Doom | Feb 3, 2011 9:33:19 PM

10. Since when does Zelda from Pet Sematary work at Gap and why is Kurt's crush after him?

Posted by: Mark | Feb 3, 2011 9:39:08 PM

11. I loved hearing a rap to the "Fifth of Beethoven" groove. I wonder if Walter Murphy approved the use?

Makes me wanna put on some roller skates.

Posted by: sparks | Feb 3, 2011 9:39:10 PM

12. By the way, I noticed he arranged for his PERSONAL sunglasses to get a cameo! B-)

Posted by: sparks | Feb 3, 2011 9:42:29 PM

13. I don't understand this clip at all. Maybe it will make sense in the show.

Posted by: AngelaChanning | Feb 3, 2011 10:09:05 PM

14. Sparks -- the song he's singing, When I Get You Alone, was the one that sampled the Fifth of Beethoven.

Posted by: Robert | Feb 3, 2011 10:23:19 PM

15. Stop stalking the poor homeless kid.

Posted by: RDUB | Feb 3, 2011 10:48:33 PM

16. So now sexual harassment is okay if it's sung? And while I love Darren, does ANY OTHER WARBLER get to sing lead? Kurt's not ending up with Blaine or Kurofsky. His future boyfriend is pretty obvious.

Posted by: Ron | Feb 3, 2011 10:51:36 PM

17. Ew. That guy is h-i-d-e-o-u-s. Of course, it makes perfect sense that he would work at the Gap.

Posted by: Ky | Feb 3, 2011 10:59:07 PM

18. Love the show, but the posts about Criss are getting tiresome. Let the show go on, but stop the stupid plugs... I get it, and so do probably most of the readers here.

Posted by: scooter | Feb 3, 2011 11:00:06 PM

19. I'm happy with this development. Kurt needs to snap out of puppy love fantasies and break out of that uniform.

Posted by: Adrian | Feb 3, 2011 11:04:05 PM

20. Darren has awful taste.

Posted by: Pinky | Feb 3, 2011 11:21:32 PM

21. There must be something wrong with me. Everytime I see his picture, I get annoyed.

Posted by: Vince in WeHo | Feb 3, 2011 11:48:52 PM

22. Kurt is crazy obnoxious. I hope buddy DTMFA.

Posted by: CJ | Feb 3, 2011 11:49:17 PM

23. I read that Rachel will be singing Katy Perry's "Firework" in an upcoming episode. If she sings it to Kurt, I might just throw up.

Posted by: Kendall | Feb 3, 2011 11:59:50 PM

24. I guess I'm The Only Gay In The Village who doesn't get this show at all. Every clip I see, I'm like, "really"?

Posted by: Kugel | Feb 4, 2011 1:32:33 AM

25. Okay, I know if I can't say anything nice I shouldn't say it at all but--really, guys. Do we need a post every time Darren Criss farts? Yes, he is undeniably cute. Yes, he is undeniably talented. But come on! It's getting kind of stalker-ish--not to mention more than a bit tiresome. Enough with the creaming our jeans over "Glee"! Pretty please?

Posted by: TPL | Feb 4, 2011 2:08:02 AM