Facebook | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: The Winklevoss Twins are Still Mad at Mark Zuckerberg

Winklevi

The Winklevoss twins bring their sour nipples to The Daily for a three-part Abercrombie commercial interview by a childhood friend about — what else — how they were wronged by Mark Zuckerberg.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via gawker)

Comments

1. Rich people problems!

Posted by: Richard | Feb 8, 2011 2:17:27 PM

2. waaaaahhhhhh....waaaaahhhhhhh. poor little rich kids.

Posted by: Luc | Feb 8, 2011 2:19:05 PM

3. i think they should just take their $65million, and shut up.

Posted by: alguien | Feb 8, 2011 2:22:56 PM

4. srsly, STFU.

Posted by: Peterski | Feb 8, 2011 2:28:12 PM

5. these two need to go away. they continue to make themselves look bad. what douches.

Posted by: jj | Feb 8, 2011 2:33:45 PM

6. Bitter party of two...

These two are just a couple of tools! You don't agree upon a settlement and then want more when the greed kicks in. What part of SETTLEMENT don't they understand. These immature losers have some nerve to tell someone else to grow, and move on. LOL

Posted by: Jake | Feb 8, 2011 2:40:50 PM

7. I really don't think Zuckerberg gets enough credit for the EXECUTION of Facebook. ConnectU was like a million other social networks, including Friendster. Facebook was and is different. I loathe it with every atom of my being, but I admire its design and how Zuck rolled it out.

That said, would it be wrong to dream of being spit-roasted by these richboy douchebags?

Posted by: Dan | Feb 8, 2011 2:45:28 PM

8. I like how they mention amidst all that weightlifting that they're in their twenties. Good-looking, well-built, rich, privileged, entitled, whiny, with excellent sperm counts!

Posted by: Latebrosus | Feb 8, 2011 2:45:39 PM

9. Go ahead guys, and just say it. "Mark Zuckerberg is... a Jew." Now, wasn't that easy, dickheads?

Posted by: AnonInSoCal | Feb 8, 2011 2:49:11 PM

10. If you pay attention to the news: they aren't disputing their original $65 million settlement, but contend that Facebook cheated them in paying the settlement.

They agreed to take a portion of the settlement in Facebook stock. Now they claim that Zuckerberg knowingly cheated them on the stock valuation, so they got fewer shares than they should have received.

Facebook claimed that the stock was worth about $36 per share. The twins have evidence that the company actually valued the stock, at that time, at about $9 per share. If that is true, they should have received four times as much stock as they did.

At the current value of Facebook, this difference amounts to tens of millions of dollars. Maybe over $100 million.

I have no idea if there is any validity to their claim. But if I thought I could make a good case that Zuckerberg owed me another $100 million, you can bet I'd be back in court.

Posted by: NickC | Feb 8, 2011 3:05:16 PM

11. One of my rowing coaches was a teammate of these guys at Harvard. Have to say that they're case against Zuckerberg seems flimsy, and their ongoing criticisms of him, simply envy.
    That being said, I also have to state the obvious: these guys are genuine *hot jocks*.

Posted by: Hunter | Feb 8, 2011 3:16:33 PM

12. Would someone please stick a dick in their mouths to shut them up.

Posted by: RONTEX | Feb 8, 2011 3:17:44 PM

13. The Social Network spared no expense making fun of their name, but portrayed them as first elitist jerks, then sympathetic upholders of high class values and finally, sympathetic losers. Only in the closing credits do you find out that they won a $65 million settlement which added to their already considerable wealth. Now it seems they still can't outwit the big Zuck. Here's an idea: use the movie to get endorsement deals. You'll make more money that way.

Posted by: anon | Feb 8, 2011 3:35:13 PM

14. Something about them makes me think that if you peel off their skin there are actually hideous green monsters underneath, like in the television series 'V'.

Posted by: Ioann | Feb 8, 2011 4:00:28 PM

15. Anyone else notice that they look much better in the mirror than they do straight on. Weird!!

Posted by: Scott | Feb 8, 2011 4:10:38 PM

16. @ SCOTT,

Ha! Yeah, I thought the same thing!

Posted by: Jedi | Feb 8, 2011 4:20:00 PM

17. Editorialize much? Really not your style.

Posted by: wha? | Feb 8, 2011 4:48:22 PM

18. What entitled assholes. I love how they say, "Admit to what you did and then you can move on." Um...Zuckerberg isn't the one who seems to have a problem moving on. YOU'RE the ones up in his grill. These toads don't even realize that they've contributed the most towards making socially-awkward, billionaire Zuckerberg seem like a likable underdog in this conflict. Good job there!

Posted by: AM | Feb 8, 2011 4:51:20 PM

19. @ AnonInSoCal

Thanks for obliging! Saved me a lot.

Posted by: SSCHIEFRSHA | Feb 8, 2011 5:00:18 PM

20. Yeah...and the Indians are set to sue in order to get the U.S.! How about a rousing cry of, FAT CHANCE?

Posted by: yeahisaidit | Feb 8, 2011 5:21:35 PM

21. They are not as hot as Armie Hammer!

Posted by: Drew | Feb 8, 2011 6:38:18 PM

22. Drew beat me to it, but I second his motion. I'll take Armie Hammer over these two any day.

Posted by: Phil | Feb 8, 2011 7:18:04 PM

23. Facebook is for people with no life and Zuckerburg is their God.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | Feb 8, 2011 7:30:55 PM

24. DESPERATE GAY MEN...they ate NOT "hot jocks"....there is nothing jock about them! but they are "HOT MESSES" who need to sit the hell down somewhere>>

Posted by: shannon | Feb 8, 2011 7:37:58 PM

25. you think zuckerberg "hand-cuffed" you and "took advantage" of you, just wait 'til i get a hold of your cute asses. lol.

Posted by: Trey | Feb 8, 2011 8:44:20 PM