Jason Sudeikis | Jon Hamm | News | SNL | Zac Efron

Zac Efron Really Enjoyed the Toe-Sucking He Got from Jason Sudeikis

Foot_efron

In a new interview with The Advocate's Brandon Voss, Jason Sudeikis talks about some of his gayer moments on SNL, like when he shrimped Zac Efron:

"Truth be told, I hadn’t done that in any of the rehearsals. I just did it on the air to screw with him. The scene is basically about an older brother teaching his younger brother how to get girls. Zac’s a nice guy, we got along really well, and he really enjoyed that scene. There was so much good energy by the time we did it for the show, I thought, I’m just going to try it and make him fight me, but I was able to overpower him and stick half his foot in my mouth. I figured if anyone in the world has a clean foot, it’s got to be Zac Efron. [It tasted like] Just any old foot. That’s one of the nice things about life: It doesn’t matter how good-looking you are or how well your career’s going, all our feet taste the same."

Snl Sudeikis also discusses kissing Jon Hamm on the Hog:

"Well, technically I kissed him on the mouth, but — oh, you mean the motorcycle. SNL already has those “Kissing Family” sketches, where the joke is that the family is way too into each other, so Jon and I agreed in rehearsal, “Let’s not play this for laughs with slapping tongues. Let’s kiss for real. We’ll bump mustaches and kiss like we mean it.” So that’s what we did...I’ve kissed a handful of fellas in various improv shows and stuff, but I’d never done it with a mustache or kissed someone else with a mustache, so that was interesting. It’s off the bucket list!"

So, Sudeikis is pretty much the most orally-fortunate SNL cast member.

Sudeikis and Tell [the advocate]

Comments

1. He is the best.

Posted by: Fenrox | Feb 8, 2011 11:27:38 AM

2. The toe sucking was the hottest thing ever on TV!

Posted by: Dave | Feb 8, 2011 11:33:13 AM

3. Ew, nothing hot about shrimping. What is hot, and sadly very refreshing, is a guy secure in his sexuality talking about "playing gay" without equivocating.

Posted by: TZ | Feb 8, 2011 12:15:32 PM

4. what's hot is the glimpse of Efron's toned back underneath his shirt....god damn that boy is a piece of ass.

Posted by: Justin | Feb 8, 2011 12:57:14 PM

5. EEEWWWWWhaaaat?????

Posted by: ophu | Feb 8, 2011 2:09:18 PM

6. I don't remember the one with Zac but the kiss with Hamm was hot. Jason is a cutie. I love that it's not a big deal that he kisses guys during skits. Makes him even sexier :)

Posted by: Daws | Feb 8, 2011 5:43:59 PM

7. Mmmmm....Jason Sudeikis.....mmmmm. I'm going to go see "Hall Pass", even though it looks awful, just on the chance that he takes his shirt off.

Posted by: Henry Holland | Feb 8, 2011 10:00:17 PM

8. Yes! Yes! Jason's a favorite of mine on SNL and have a mad crush on him. Extra points on the shrimping!

Posted by: Dbldbl | Feb 10, 2011 9:03:18 AM

9. I love Jason. I've always dreamed about being his boyfriend or husband. He is so handsome and funny.

Posted by: James | Feb 10, 2011 11:14:24 PM

10. I just love this site. One minute you can read about someone sucking Zac Efron's toes, and the next about some boy in England hanging himself. What a whacky world on here.

Posted by: Edward | Feb 7, 2013 6:24:31 PM

11. Jason is an example of "local boy makes good." I live in Kansas City and he's from the 'burbs in Overland Park, Ks. He comes back for visits every so often.

He's one of the best actors on SNL. I think he, Fred Armisen, and Bill Hader are the funniest!

Posted by: Kevin | Feb 14, 2013 3:28:56 PM