Comments

1. michael says

I found this fascinating and profoundly moving. Judi Dench’s voice combined with Daniel Craig’s unwavering stare make this an extraordinary and persuasive campaign for issues regarding the equality of women in society. Bravo.

2. Wes says

Excellent. This guy is awesome. James Bond is the epitome of masculinity, this really grabs attention and gets the point across. I like that he stays serious even when in drag, because the message is important. This issue doesn’t get enough attention considering how many people it impacts.

3. alguien says

the message hits hard and chillingly AND daniel craig looks fetching in diane von furstenberg.

4. Craig says

I’ll agree with The Milkman that Daniel Craig looks his best in as little clothing as possible. But whether he looks good or not obviously isn’t the point here: it’s a fascinating and thought-provoking ad, and good on him for doing it.

5. Gregoire says

I reject this. Please return Daniel Craig to his natural state please — wearing a small piece of fabric with his body wet and glistening and wind blowing back his hair.

6. Teapot Tempest says

I’m sorry but that ruins Daniel Craig for me.

Of course women are paid less at work. They have to cook and clean at home and so are less productive at work than men. You see, it really is fair once you look into it.

7. Ted B. (Charging Rhino) says

Hehheh, looks just like one of my former (possibly lesbian) English teachers back in High School during the 70’s.

I have to do all the cooking and cleaning at home, does that make me less of a man? …Or less productive at work?

8. jaragon says

He looks good as either sex – they really should do this drag bit for the next Bond movie.

9. Randy says

British PSA’s are typically much more thoughtful and hard-hitting than the ones we see here. This one obviously wasn’t graphic, but many are.

10. J says

Ermm….I think we gays shouldn’t be too applauding to Daniel Craig.I remembered when he was shooting Bond he complained about gays,he said something like gay guys come over me like a rash.I remembered that very well.