Levi Johnston | News | Sarah Palin

Levi Johnston Confirms Tell-All About the Palins

Levi Johnston, who turns 21 next week, confirms he is publishing a tell-all.

Johnston Us magazine reports:

Titled Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs, the memoir is slated for a fall release under Touchstone Publishing.

"He's ready to give an inside glimpse to his relationship with the Palins, share his trials and tribulations of being thrust into the spotlight and becoming a father at such a young age," the source tells Us.

Johnston tells People"I want to tell the truth about my close relationship with the Palins...My sense of Sarah and my perplexing fall from grace โ€“ how I feel and what I've learned. I'm doing this for me, for my boy Tripp and for the country."

Comments

1. While he is not the brightest bulb on the porch, I give him credit for doing what his son's Granny did, milking the 15 minutes for all it's worth. Sarah would be proud of him if he was a real redneck dummy, like her Todd.

Plus, I think he is getting better looking with age, or maybe they are shooting him better.

Posted by: patrick nyc | Apr 25, 2011 6:18:03 PM

2. Does that mean somebody else is the father of Bristol's other baby? Because somebody is. This won't be much of a tell-all if he skips that detail.

Posted by: ohplease | Apr 25, 2011 6:25:42 PM

3. I know this makes me a horribly shallow person, but I think I may have liked him better when he didn't use words like perplexing. (I'm sure it was just his press agent or whoever, but still.)

Posted by: Harrison | Apr 25, 2011 6:26:11 PM

4. My, my, my, I do hope the boy has kevlar boxers.

Posted by: Grant Thornley | Apr 25, 2011 6:29:48 PM

5. Thus ensuring that Sarah Palin will be in the news again for another 3 months. Maybe that's the idea?

Posted by: Max | Apr 25, 2011 6:32:31 PM

6. @ Max--well, yes, but those three months could be oh, SO different from the last three years. Keep your fingers crossed.

Posted by: Danny | Apr 25, 2011 6:39:05 PM

7. Interesting observation max. Perchance did Miss Sarah aka the Whore of the North, pay little Levi to write his little tome to keep her relevant ? While I'm not one to believe in various conspiracy theories I think this one has merit as she has not been seen all that much of late, thank god, and her bank balance must be getting low.

Posted by: jerry | Apr 25, 2011 6:39:40 PM

8. Although I would relish seeing Sarah Palin raked over the coals, this whole white trash soap opera has closed out of town. Enough already. Until Levi shows up in a Sean Cody video, I'm done with him.

Posted by: Jim | Apr 25, 2011 6:41:16 PM

9. Oh Levi, I'm perplexed too. Gah!

Who WRITES this ridiculous garbage?!

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Apr 25, 2011 6:41:25 PM

10. I liked him better when he was barefoot and pregnant.

Posted by: Soren456 | Apr 25, 2011 7:18:16 PM

11. Levi Johnston has never in his life used the word "perplexing," for pete's sake. Press agents never bloody learn.

Nevertheless, cash those checks, Levi. Get yours, baby.

Posted by: Turtle | Apr 25, 2011 7:33:16 PM

12. First of all, I have to question his taste in females. That said, I'd lick his pits and suck his dick in a heartbeat!

Posted by: Dave | Apr 25, 2011 7:51:31 PM

13. I guess the money from the Playgirl shoot has run out already?

Posted by: Steve | Apr 25, 2011 8:32:24 PM

14. Don't kid yourself. This book will be about as revealing as Levi's Playgirl pictures - in other words, NOT VERY. Jim is right - this whole soap opera closed out of town ages ago. Enough already.

Posted by: Abel | Apr 25, 2011 8:34:06 PM

15. "Deer in the Headlights: My Life in Sarah Palin's Crosshairs"

They're not "crosshairs", they're "surveyor's marks"!!!

Posted by: John in Houston | Apr 25, 2011 9:07:47 PM

16. Is it a pop-up book?

Posted by: Josh | Apr 25, 2011 10:39:31 PM

17. not to mention all the money.

Posted by: Sean | Apr 25, 2011 11:20:18 PM

18. @Josh:

BUaaaaaaaaaaHAHaHAHaHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

Best. Comment. Of. The. Day.

Posted by: FizziekruntNT | Apr 26, 2011 1:30:25 AM

19. And the cannibalism begins... eventually Sarah and Todd divorce, and Todd and Palin turn on Sarah... oh, it's be cool if this could all come to pass in this next year-and-a-half or so...

Posted by: Justin L Werner | Apr 26, 2011 1:37:06 AM

20. He is so cute. What a shame he got hooked up with that trailer trash in Alaska. He needs to move to LA where cute guys are appreciated. We have our priorities straight down here.

Posted by: romeo | Apr 26, 2011 2:20:07 AM

21. You trolls will salivate over anything under 25 in a pair of Calvin's. Think about where that little pecker has been, close your eyes and click your heels together. Perhaps then he will resemble something worthy of attention.

Posted by: clive coogan | Apr 26, 2011 4:06:59 AM

22. Charlie Sheen has competition on stupidity!

Posted by: Jerry Pritikin aka The Bleacher Preacher | Apr 26, 2011 7:34:25 AM

23. He can write?

Posted by: Jack M | Apr 26, 2011 8:46:26 AM

24. Might I suggest that Levi publicly declare that the profits, ALL of the profits, from his book will be banked so ensure that the future needs of his son will all be met. It would make it so much harder for Sarah (and Bristol) to condemn him (not that they won't be doing it anyway) if he can show that he is actually doing something to benefit his child. He has reached a point in his life when immaturity cannot continue to be his excuse for everything stupid thing he does so he needs to "man up" and take control of his life and remember that Tripp is, and should be, his only remaining connection with the crazy Palin klan.

Posted by: Tyron | Apr 26, 2011 10:32:38 AM

25. #CLIVE COOGAN

I don't need advice from you, sticky-fingers.

Posted by: wimsy | Apr 26, 2011 1:51:41 PM