Birther | Donald Trump | News

Watch: Trump Gets Angry with John King Over Birther Questioning

Trump

CNN's John King confronts Donald Trump over his birther crusade, asking him how he feels about being called a 'side show' and 'carnival barker'. King asks him when he's going to release his tax returns since the birth certificate is out there, and questions him about the non-existent CNN poll Trump claims shows him neck-and-neck with Obama.

Trump is not happy.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I'm from London and usually stay at the trump soho when i'm in New york

Just changed hotels

I just can't give a "racist" like Donald Trump my custom

P

Posted by: patrick | Apr 28, 2011 8:47:18 AM

2. F YOU SIDE SHOW BIGOT PARTY

Posted by: curtis | Apr 28, 2011 8:51:11 AM

3. Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus couldn't find a bigger center ring clown act than Trump. This apparently racist entrepreneur is the biggest joke ever in politics and in business. If Trump demeans one more reporter by saying "excuse me" when he disagrees with the question or the intelligence of the reporter or whatever, he should be banned from the airwaves. And, why does NBC continue to let this presidential candidate-in-waiting host his stupid TV show (not that increased viewing from other Looney Tunes members of the public would boost ratings)? An appalling human being if ever there was one.

Posted by: Rob | Apr 28, 2011 8:53:27 AM

4. The only one giving Trump credit for this is Trump! Idiot!

Posted by: tommy | Apr 28, 2011 8:56:12 AM

5. Trump is a IDIOT! arrogant bastard. He wont win the presidential election...he doesn't have the looks! He's a DICK!

Posted by: wyocwboy62 | Apr 28, 2011 8:57:55 AM

6. If I say Donald Trump is a complete _dou che_ I get censored by Towleroad and the post never makes it. Apparently it's ok to call him a dick, bastard, idiot, but not a _dou che_ Way to be consistent Towleroad!!

So I have to write it like this - Donald Trump is a tremendous _dou che_!!!!! (the Towleroad censors are a little _dou chey_ as well)

Posted by: Ian | Apr 28, 2011 9:33:59 AM

7. If you haven't seen it, last night on the CBS Evening News, Bob Schieffer said it best and put it ever so bluntly....

Posted by: CB | Apr 28, 2011 9:34:46 AM

8. Apparently there are millions of americans that support this side show - carnival barker. THAT is what is so scary.

Posted by: excy | Apr 28, 2011 9:36:27 AM

9. Oh, is that what happened? I think I used some strong language in my earlier post - which was the first one on here in reference to the Trumpster - and now it's gone. Excuse my language. I'll remember to keep it clean in the future. I didn't realize that a site with ads for "Tops & Bottoms" was so puritanical. My bad!

Posted by: Gigi | Apr 28, 2011 9:57:02 AM

10. that's right...boycott trump and his properties. Time to send a message to this right wing bigot. Enough hatred.

Posted by: chris | Apr 28, 2011 10:02:42 AM

11. I wonder if "the Blacks" support "the comb over?"

Posted by: kodiak | Apr 28, 2011 10:14:45 AM

12. He will run. He really likes himself and is so proud of what he's done. But even all the millions won't make him a president.

Posted by: Matt26 | Apr 28, 2011 10:19:03 AM

13. Quoted from the internet:
    "As you all know, Donald Trump made a big deal about Obama's birth certificate. As of yesterday, the White House released the birth certificate.
    I will tell you right now that I had never given this "birther" issue any credit. I watched the hype and the crazies come out. I completely dismissed the entire ordeal altogether. In fact, it was not until the White House released the birth certificate that it had gained my attention.
    I am the studious sort of guy, and I have plenty of time on my hands. So, I took a close look at this document. While I would have thought that this issue would have been closed for good (and, got the crazies to crawl back into their holes), I found two extremely strange inconsistencies that merit some attention.
    First of all, the birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in "Kenya, East Africa". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could have Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate". But, this is not the only thing that I found that just does not jive.
    The other item that I looked into was the hospital that Obama was born in. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home", respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?
    Go ahead, look it up. I am not talking crazy talk, these are the facts. Like I said, I thought that this was a non-issue until the actual certificate was released. Now that it has been released, of course I had to look into it. I have found these issues, now I know that something is up.

Posted by: megamike | Apr 28, 2011 10:20:22 AM

14. the only one who will be happy that trump is running is donald trump. the man is a total ass with bad hair. the man is a total waste of
    air which makes him a perfect candidate for the repuks. george wallace and adolf hitler today would be repuks an almost white ayran party. the only need others for votes and money not ideas.

Posted by: walter | Apr 28, 2011 10:20:45 AM

15. Trump is a JOKE! This needs to end. This circus needs to put a stop to so that we can get to the business of the country. I cannot believe this is America. Our country has become a sad, pathetic place.

Posted by: Jim | Apr 28, 2011 10:33:46 AM

16. @megamike -- as an avid stamp collector, I can show you examples of stamps issued from 1935 on which refer to Kenya as Kenya. It's official name may have been "British East Africa Protectorate" but their postage stamps say Kenya. Seems probable that his father would have said Kenya. Given your initial error and lack of investigation, I kind of doubt your other nonsense. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postage_stamps_and_postal_history_of_Kenya,_Uganda,_Tanganyika

Posted by: Continuum | Apr 28, 2011 10:49:20 AM

17. here's a thought. now that he's been rebuked and proved a liar, why doesn't the media relegate him to the non-news issues, especially since after May 17, when NBC tells him to shut up or be gone for good?
    he's a fringe person relishing attention. stop giving it to him, just let him spout on the network that employs said people.

Posted by: vwdavy | Apr 28, 2011 10:51:34 AM

18. @Megamike

Don't know anything about the hospital, but per Wikipedia, Kenya was a colony of Germany, and later Britain, from the late 1800s, achieving independence in 1963. Kenya was Kenya during the intervening period even though a colony, just as India was still India while under British rule.

Posted by: tbeth | Apr 28, 2011 10:55:20 AM

19. Ugh. That was hard to watch. "I I I I me me me EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! I I I I". My breakfast isn't sitting so well now.

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | Apr 28, 2011 10:58:28 AM

20. Trump has a gift of arrogance with this "Excuse me, Excuse me' crap. He is dismissing the interviewer and showing he is only interested in what he has to say.
    I am just an average joe, rolling along in life the best way I can. I will do anything possible to keep this man out of the White House. He is dangerous.
    He must NOT be President.

Posted by: tim | Apr 28, 2011 11:37:21 AM

21. Donald-fraud-Trump ONLY asked for Obama's birth certificate because Obama is BLACK.

But everyone knows that. Trump even lies about the press ASKING him to be obsess on the "birther" topic.

Go home, Mr. Trump. Get out.

And you can be D**N sure this clown has PLENTY of questionable things in probably 20+ years of taxes: ALL of them should get close scrutiny.

This guy isn't just a clown tho, he's dangerous: HUGE lies and then he insists that they are true over and over again. SOund like a certain 1930's European dictactotr on his rise to Power?

Posted by: just_a_guy | Apr 28, 2011 11:54:53 AM

22. The Blacks, the Gays and The Women should realize that Trump and his Republican right wingers are the party of the rich. They are arrogant and are eliminating the middle class in this country. NY has the biggest gap between rich and poor in this country. How sad. Trump is nothing but a egomaniac.

Posted by: Rob | Apr 28, 2011 12:06:03 PM

23. Has Macy's dumped this tool yet? Boycott until they do!

Posted by: PDX Guy | Apr 28, 2011 12:06:05 PM

24. Donald Trump is the epitome of what is wrong with this country.

Posted by: Bart | Apr 28, 2011 1:24:00 PM

25. Hasn't Trump also filed for bankruptcy once or twice in his life? Either as the person or the corporation? You don't get those second chances with a country's finances like you do independently.

Posted by: Tim | Apr 28, 2011 1:25:09 PM