Anna Paquin | Joe Manganiello | News | True Blood

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Sookie Tells Alcide to Stop Growling in New 'True Blood' Clip

Trueblood

A new trailer for the upcoming season of True Blood with plenty of snippets packed in to its brief 30-seconds, including some hot Manganiello. The new season starts June 26.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. So can't wait for this!

Is anyone watching Game of Thrones? Just me then.

Posted by: nodnarb | May 12, 2011 3:59:58 PM

2. I watched the premiere episode of "Game of Thrones" last night... loved it!

Posted by: shaun | May 12, 2011 4:29:22 PM

3. Roll on June 26th - though hope this season is better than the last one!

Yep I'm watching Game Of Thrones - though I like it rather than LOVE it at the moment

Posted by: Remote Patrolled | May 12, 2011 4:30:01 PM

4. Ooh baby, Joe so so hot!
    TB is an excellent show.

Posted by: Matt26 | May 12, 2011 4:32:09 PM

5. How can anyone watch that silly vampire crap?

Posted by: hephaestion | May 12, 2011 4:36:03 PM

6. Since he's playing a werewolf, shouldn't he have at least a little chest hair?

Posted by: Jack M | May 12, 2011 4:38:00 PM

7. such a guilty summer pleasure. and yes, i watch game of thrones, accidentally got hooked!

Posted by: Clayton | May 12, 2011 4:47:29 PM

8. Hephaestion, have you seen the picture above?

If Manganiello were reading recipes on QVC with his shirt off, I'd be glued to every word.

Posted by: The Milkman | May 12, 2011 4:56:03 PM

9. The last 5 seconds, a hint that Eric will indeed be suffering from amnesia? Excuse me while I squeal like a 12 year old girl. FINALLY! I hope Ball got the hint and quits trying to make Bill happen.

Posted by: iseepinkelefants | May 12, 2011 5:39:03 PM

10. Couldn't get the video to play, but just looking at the screenshot, I can say that Manganiello's body is unbelievable and definitely worth watching. The show itself, however, definitely took a dive last season.

Posted by: Austin | May 12, 2011 5:48:00 PM

11. Sookie is out of her f--kin' mind. He can growl for me anytime. Even MORE if they let his chest hair grow back!

Posted by: Tony | May 12, 2011 5:56:27 PM

12. Watching Game of Thrones, Camelot and The Borgias.....

Posted by: Tim NC | May 12, 2011 5:59:41 PM

13. Yay! Only six more weeks until The Alcide Show!

Posted by: Dastius Krazitauc | May 12, 2011 6:08:27 PM

14. I get the feeling that a lot of folks don't realize this show is closely following the books by the original creator of the characters, Charlaine Harris. Alan Ball has done a really great job with the show, but he's gotten a pretty nice story roadmap with genuine characters because of Harris. www.charlaineharris.com

Posted by: S | May 12, 2011 6:16:41 PM

15. Joe works out at the 24 Hour Fitness at Sherman Oaks Galleria. You're welcome. :-)

Posted by: tipster | May 12, 2011 6:24:52 PM

16. Damn,is it possible that he has gotten even hotter? I think it is!

Posted by: Glenn | May 12, 2011 7:03:28 PM

17. This is my favorite book in the series. they better not F it up. (too much.)

Posted by: TopherM | May 12, 2011 7:38:46 PM

18. His picture just gave me goosebumps...LORD!

Posted by: Hollywood, CA | May 12, 2011 7:40:25 PM

19. Show ya what working out can do for a body.

Posted by: Sargon Bighorn | May 12, 2011 8:16:33 PM

20. Since he's playing a werewolf, shouldn't he have at least a little chest hair?

Right!

Posted by: KK | May 12, 2011 9:08:02 PM

21. I was disappointed with the season finale, why have a cliff hanger and then resolve it in the same episode? Dumm. And werewolves only grow their hair out when the moon is full. duhh.

Posted by: Manfred | May 13, 2011 4:10:04 AM

22. His body is so hot it's ridiculous, but it still can't make me start watching the show again. If Mechad Brooks was still on it (I was very displeased when they killed him off) AND Joe Mangienello... well then I would make an exception.

Posted by: Eric26 | May 13, 2011 4:16:08 AM

23. "Alcide stop making that noise..." HAHAHAHA Can't WAIT!

Posted by: AJ | May 13, 2011 9:21:21 AM

24. I love Tyrion Lannister. Peter Dinklage performs really amazing in game of thrones. He is small, but he presents a way he is attractive and cunning. Personally, I think there is some sad thoughts deep in Tyrion's mind. He loves his family but his father hates him because of her mother's death when gave birth to him. More, his father and brother plan the thing for him to prostitute and ruin love for him because the girl he first falls in love with is proved to be a prostitute. Then he speaks something to Jon Snow, the bastard son of Lord Eddard, which shows his wisdom and bitter feelings in his heart. Anyway, Peter is amazing in this show. I love him!

Posted by: game of thrones | Nov 24, 2011 2:27:16 AM