Katy Perry | News

BigGayDeal.com

Watch: Katy Perry's Number One Fan?

Katyperry

Says Jack Moore in the mini-doc about his obsession: "I like Katy Perry more than my family."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via tdw)

Comments

1. See now, she's just ripping off of Gaga. Gaga has tons of fans who obsessively like her more than their own families.

Posted by: luminum | May 31, 2011 10:41:25 AM

2. @Luminum, I think this is the first comment I've read accusing someone else of ripping off Gaga, as opposed to people accusing Gaga of ripping off someone else.

Regardless, I totally understand the teenage "need" to find someone to latch on to, someone who seemingly can do no wrong, but I do hope that Jack grows out of it. Obsessions like that can be very dangerous. Celebrities don't exist to make fans like him happy, and eventually, I expect Katy Perry will do something that doesn't sit right with him, and at that point, what will he do?

Posted by: Austin | May 31, 2011 11:21:40 AM

3. OMG! Was that a rat scurrying across the bed at 1:28??? :-o

Posted by: RobbyRob | May 31, 2011 4:18:21 PM

4. I like Katy Perry more than my own family, too....and I'm not a Katy Perry fan.

Posted by: Lilith | May 31, 2011 4:49:24 PM

5. I like that he.seems to have a sense of humor about his adoration of Katy Perry.

Posted by: Margueritegautier | May 31, 2011 5:11:37 PM

6. LOL, I'm assuming those rodents in his bed are pets. If not, wow.

Posted by: Brian in Texas | May 31, 2011 6:52:08 PM

7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!katy perry

Posted by: cacilla | Oct 12, 2011 6:43:32 PM

8. I love katy perry also more then my family i would do anything even if i could fall in love with her also. i am not a stalker or a freak but i don't belong with my family only katy perry anything for her.

Posted by: Jessica Mitchell | Nov 24, 2011 7:10:11 PM