Lady Gaga | Music | News

X-Men's Magneto Does Lady Gaga 'Born This Way': Video

Magneto

Lady Gaga meets X-Men for the geekiest "Born This Way" parody yet.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Love it! And I can't wait to see the actual film. I love when the X-Men movies play up the parallels between X-Men and other persecuted minorities such as gays.

Posted by: redball | Jun 7, 2011 9:37:31 AM

2. I really enjoyed the X-Men film. McAvoy/Fassbender had incredible chemistry, I expected them to make-out by the time the film was over.

Posted by: Jon | Jun 7, 2011 9:47:42 AM

3. <3 it. Northstar, Karma, Shatterstar, Anole, and Rictor! Queer X-Men unite!

Posted by: luminum | Jun 7, 2011 12:41:50 PM

4. Lol, that was great. And X-Men: First Class was awesome. McAvoy & Fassbender were great and had a serious bromance going on. I wouldn't mind them making out ;)

Posted by: daws | Jun 7, 2011 12:59:55 PM

5. @Luminum - Don't forget Wiccan & Hulkling!

Posted by: daws | Jun 7, 2011 1:05:40 PM

6. Favorite straight-guy's review of X-Men First Class (from "New York" magazine): "January Jones is like a fallen tree -- she's stiff and lifeless but she still provides me with wood."

Like the song, too.

Posted by: Buster | Jun 7, 2011 3:21:09 PM

7. LOL @ Buster. January Jones attracts the most interesting criticisms. One critic I read on Rotten Tomatoes gave very rave reviews of her 'unique' form of "non-acting."

The very amusing thing about Jones, though, is how great I think she is... for whatever reason, what she does actually works. Well, at least what I've seen from Mad Men and in movies which I've seen her in (mostly bit parts)-- I haven't actually seen X-Men yet, but will do so this weekend.

Posted by: Ryan | Jun 7, 2011 3:28:59 PM

8. I? Am in love with this parody.

Posted by: AnotherG | Jun 7, 2011 5:14:46 PM

9. That was cute and I do hope they make a real music video

Posted by: jaragon | Jun 7, 2011 5:59:27 PM

10. @ Daws. Queer X-Men. They're Young Avengers. And add Greymalkin to the list. And, like the writers, forget about him right quick.

Posted by: RugbySkin | Jun 7, 2011 8:11:49 PM