John Barrowman | Kiss | News

BigGayDeal.com

John Barrowman Plants Kiss on Male Fan at Comic Con: VIDEO

Barrowman

A Comic Con attendee dressed as Captain Jack Harkness from Torchwood got an amazing birthday gift from actor John Barrowman, who serenaded the fan and then planted a big kiss on him.

Barrowman then returned to his seat and said, "Please don't have herpes."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. Why oh why did I not go to Comic-Con this year???

Posted by: justme | Jul 25, 2011 3:50:36 PM

2. I have GOT to start going to Comic-Con, I swear.

Posted by: Sancho | Jul 25, 2011 3:54:14 PM

3. Did you see Torchwood this weekend? He was doing a lot more than just kissing some guy....

Posted by: gaylib | Jul 25, 2011 4:19:41 PM

4. I saw JB in Sunset Blvd (musical) years ago and he is a brilliant singer and actor. Torchwood is an excellent show and Capt JH a hunk, great love scenes, too.

Posted by: Matt26 | Jul 25, 2011 4:24:47 PM

5. GayLib, I saw the latest Torchwood with my Torchwood viewing group last Friday and the straight guy and straight girl in our group loudly expressed their approval of Captain Jack's sex scene while it was happening, which is nice, but they ended up talking all the way through it and even tried to have me give my opinion about it while it was happening. Seriously!

My opinion about it, by the way and not surprisingly, is that I was all for it. Now I can't wait for the DVD to come out so I can actually see it without interruptions!

Posted by: justme | Jul 25, 2011 5:46:13 PM

6. I am SO crazy about John B-----for all of the obvious reasons, plus he attended my alma mater for a short time, just a few years after me! (University of Iowa)

Posted by: irisgirl | Jul 25, 2011 6:17:47 PM

7. Perhaps he should have thought of herpes before planting a big one. And HPV too...

Posted by: anon | Jul 25, 2011 6:22:52 PM

8. I hope John Barrowman has a tiny penis, because otherwise, god has blessed this man too much! So hot and handsome, so funny, so talented, so genuine, so everything! How can one many have so much going for him!

Note: I don't really hope he has a tiny penis--in my late-night fantasies, it's actually quite large, and he knows what to do with it!

Posted by: Asher | Jul 25, 2011 6:28:22 PM

9. I heard directly from James Marsters (who very sweetly spent five minutes geeking out with me about John Barrowman at Emerald City Comiccon in April) that his penis is, actually, "massive". So yes, god has blessed him.

Posted by: jbFan | Jul 25, 2011 6:38:28 PM

10. I need to go to comicon now, it's literally a hour train ride away and it keeps getting better every year. More making out please! Specifically with me John Barrowman!

Posted by: Redebbm | Jul 25, 2011 8:43:21 PM

11. I wish someone with access to Jake Gyllenhaal would be so kind as to arrange such a situation for me on my birthday!!

Posted by: James | Jul 26, 2011 9:51:43 AM

12. I was at that panel. It was even wilder than what was shown here. It was one of the few highpoints in an otherwise meh con. Best part: It was in one of the smaller halls and there were plenty of seats so people got to see John smooch and then discuss mansex on Torchwood while everyone else was waiting in line for Ballroom 20 or Hall H.

Posted by: Will | Jul 26, 2011 1:32:21 PM

13. Dear ANON:

Perhaps you should go to your bathroom and take a dump before you post here.

Danny