Comments

1. trey033 says

I want to be offended, but I can’t stop laughing. I needed this, this morning!!

2. jamal49 says

OMG is this FUNNY or what! What a great way to start a scorching hot day, with a good hearty laugh!

3. Woodchucker says

It could have been VERY offensive, but it’s so over the top it’s actually just hilarious.

4. Aedan says

My personal favorite was the black haired hottie in the football shoulderpads.

I saw this yesterday and couldn’t stop laughing hysterically the entire time. I had never been a fan of Tori Spelling before but as of now she has another gay to add to her collection.

5. Dback says

Genuinely funny and clever (notice how Tori reprised her dance from “trick” in the musical number?). And Bravo, you and I are going to have to share peanut butter boy–he was the one I noticed, too. :)

6. Married in MA says

You have to be able to laugh at yourself. Yes, every stereotype in the book, but really just too funny!

7. Michael in Toronto says

Funny idea, great execution. And the perfect length. There’s nothing worse than a clever concept going on and on and on – which is where SNL skits often go wrong.

8. sal says

this girl has done good for herself even when daddy and mommy pulled the inheritance check from her,have to respect that.she didnt mope she just carried on…and she an alie of our community,luv her

9. Leroy Laflamme says

I have absolutely no problem with the perpetuation of stereotypes, provided it’s done in a big production number. This one’s a keeper. Just like that gem from Legally Blonde The Musical: “You are so gay, you big parfait, you flaming one man cabaret!” How can you be offended? And how refreshing to see that (so far) no haters have dropped by to poop on this post.