News | Taylor Lautner

Taylor Lautner Looks for Abducted Shirt

Lautner

In this new still from the upcoming film Abduction, Taylor Lautner tries to figure out who abducted his shirt and left a watermark on his pecs.

(source)

Comments

1. These torso shots are stereotypical. How about showing the legs? Or perhaps most Hollywood heartthrobs have chicken legs.

Posted by: jason | Aug 11, 2011 9:33:34 AM

2. Is that one of his condoms back there?

Posted by: Cinemaniac | Aug 11, 2011 9:46:11 AM

3. I'm not into chicken, or white boys, or straight boys - but this one's hot.

Posted by: Steve | Aug 11, 2011 10:03:41 AM

4. Wow, bitchy comments! What a shock.

Posted by: Paul R | Aug 11, 2011 10:07:51 AM

5. I'd be more than happy to help him look for it, and I'd start by following his treasure trail and see where that leads. I may not find his shirt, but than again, I don't think either one of us would mind!

Posted by: mytwocents | Aug 11, 2011 10:13:45 AM

6. Prefer Tyler Hoechlin from Teen Wolf anyday.

Posted by: John | Aug 11, 2011 11:03:41 AM

7. @Steve Lautner is 100% American Indian (just to make sure you don't violate any of your "rules" by finding him sexy)

Ethnicity aside, a lot of these Hollywood guys have nice bodies and nice faces, but, honestly, you could find dozens of similarly nice bodies attached to nice faces on just about any college campus in the country.

And some of them would have body hair, without which a man looks plastic and artificial and decidedly un-sexy (JMO).

Posted by: Rick | Aug 11, 2011 11:14:15 AM

8. Whoever stole his shirt gets a free pitcher of beer, my treat.

Posted by: Jack M | Aug 11, 2011 11:14:18 AM

9. he needs to lay of the tweezers

real men have thick eyebrows, only girls have eyebrows like that

Posted by: say what | Aug 11, 2011 11:33:20 AM

10. Step aside, Ive got something to do; up one side and down the other...and back.

Posted by: Jack | Aug 11, 2011 12:20:28 PM

11. @Say What

A "real man" can groom himself however he wants. Don't try to define masculinity for the rest of the world.

Posted by: Top to Bottom | Aug 11, 2011 12:50:23 PM

12. I know that my failure to appreciate TL will be dismissed by some as the envious mumbling of a 63 year old who is out of shape and was never really cute in any standard way. That said, I find his nearly hairless body and sculpted perfection insipid and unsexy. And he seems to have to work hard not to smirk: I think I've seen one photo with an actual smile, which was sweet but not enough to redeem him. It's good I'm not in the targeted demographic of tween girls, easily manipulated teen boys, 20ish twinks and lustful older guys who buy into whatever is the current stereotype of Hotness. My own fantasies focus on men who have hair in predicted places and endearing imperfections, men I might actually have some likelihood of meeting if nothing else.

Posted by: gregory brown | Aug 11, 2011 12:55:38 PM

13. top to bottom

if he wants to do drag then more power to him

tweezed eyebrows only belong on girls or drag queens

Posted by: say what | Aug 11, 2011 2:35:29 PM

14. "I'm not into chicken, or white boys, or straight boys..."

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with Taylor Lautner.

And Gregory Brown, he's a teenaged Native American. How many hairy teenaged Native Americans have you ever seen?

It's fine if everybody doesn't worship at the altar of Taylor. The crazier and less literate among us who don't can be a little weird, but whatever. Taylor will be around long enough for the haters to hate him for a long time to come.

Posted by: justme | Aug 11, 2011 5:25:30 PM

15. That is one beautiful boy

Posted by: jaragon | Aug 11, 2011 6:15:44 PM

16. @justme: granted he's young and has a genetic predisposition to smoothness. Nonetheless, he's representative of a type/stereotype I don't respond to. Those who don't come by it naturally are body fashionistas. The man may be completely sweet and fine himself, but....

Posted by: gregory brown | Aug 11, 2011 6:31:06 PM

17. @justme: BTW--all the bio sources I've seen say he's of "French, Dutch, German and Native American" ancestry. Obviously that's a promising gene pool, all of which contribute to his dark haired good looks. Nonetheless...Maybe he'll mature as Zac Ephron has done, moving beyond the limits of twink Chic.

Posted by: gregory brown | Aug 11, 2011 6:39:21 PM

18. Ah Taylor Lautner, i will keep crushing on you, and keep being jealous of your body!

Posted by: Redebbm | Aug 11, 2011 9:14:06 PM

19. Adonis.

Posted by: Eddie | Aug 11, 2011 9:52:50 PM

20. Twink!

Posted by: Sami in Vancouver | Aug 12, 2011 2:25:46 AM

21. Native American? He says he discovered he had some distant Native American ancestry when he was filming one of the Twilight movies. Is he being honest? Who knows.

I personally prefer Logan Lerman, 100% Jewish.

Posted by: dee | Sep 17, 2011 5:53:33 AM

22. The real irony/question is why is he shaving all his body hair off? He gained fame through a character that was naturally pretty hairy.

Posted by: timo | Sep 23, 2011 12:27:37 PM