Craigery Morgan | Kristen Wiig | News

Craigery Morgan Stirs Up a Low Pressure System: VIDEO

Cm

Kristen Wiig lip dubber Craigery Morgan is back for another round as meteorologist and former disco queen Angela Dixon.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. He is just soooo pretty.

Posted by: Jason 2 | Sep 15, 2011 5:57:05 PM

2. I'd like to see a sketch where Craigery Morgan meets Chris Rockway.

Posted by: Strepsi | Sep 15, 2011 6:08:20 PM

3. So disappointing that a dude who has his physical looks is not masculine.

Posted by: Malcolm | Sep 15, 2011 7:02:14 PM

4. He's probably quite happy not living up to the expectations of others.

Posted by: Elsewhere | Sep 15, 2011 7:12:27 PM

5. Malcom....that viewpoint is so pathetic.

This kid is awesome and definitely easy on the eyes!

Posted by: Geoff M | Sep 15, 2011 7:13:54 PM

6. Everything about him is hot

Posted by: Pete | Sep 15, 2011 7:20:35 PM

7. Every time I see this boy he makes me happy - he's just so cute and so silly, with that rockin body. Now that he's establish his credentials as a great lip-syncher, it will be interesting to see what he can do as himself.

Posted by: Jim | Sep 15, 2011 7:23:47 PM

8. He's hot.. but it's unfortunate Chris "Leave Britney Alone!" Crocker looks EXACTLY like this dude now.. minus the muscles..

Posted by: Denis | Sep 15, 2011 7:26:00 PM

9. He's beautiful. But he creeps me out, not because he can mimic a woman so very wel. but because he seems like a black hole of attention seeking narcissism.

Posted by: peterparker | Sep 15, 2011 7:36:50 PM

10. Contra Malcolm above, how satisfying that a dude with his physical looks is so happily chirpy and has a such an easy smile.

Posted by: oneway | Sep 15, 2011 8:32:50 PM

11. He is a very talented performer. I love watching him. Someone could make a mint by writing or helping him with his material.

Posted by: Mark | Sep 15, 2011 8:34:52 PM

12. How fabulous it is, feeling your feminine side, I see exploitation on the horizon.

Posted by: ronsfo | Sep 15, 2011 8:55:19 PM

13. is it wrong that i squished him with the door one time at the club and while apologizing i somewhat felt him up slightly lol

Posted by: waffy | Sep 15, 2011 9:08:25 PM

14. Jesus, he keeps getting better looking and BIGGER. YUM.

Posted by: brent | Sep 15, 2011 9:15:04 PM

15. @Ronsfo. Yup... me too!! Id LOVE to exploit him in as many ways as he would let me :) Cute, talented and funny. God... I think I wanna marry him :)

Posted by: OberonOZ | Sep 15, 2011 9:29:52 PM

16. I wonder if he's gay.

Posted by: jr | Sep 15, 2011 9:35:25 PM

17. JR: My understanding is he is gay and out. He's also adorable. I don't know how tall he is, but I think he could make it as a model. I also think he should look into landing an acting job. His lip-syncing routines probably won't carry him too far, but I detect a very talented young man who with the proper agent could go somewhere. He's photogenic, as they say in the business, the camera loves him. I hope to see a lot more of him.

Posted by: Bob R | Sep 15, 2011 9:47:25 PM

18. I think it's sad how many gay men are probably losing sleep because they don't live up to Malcolm's idea of what a man is..... (Want to bet he's one of those who "thinks" he "straight acting".)

Posted by: Michaelandfred | Sep 15, 2011 10:34:29 PM

19. He's already gotten some small network TV parts, he's on his way up. Maybe this is just some fun stuff he's doing while he waits around.

But I agree, he needs more of his own original material and more characters (Jewn and Ken are good, don't get me wrong), but it's time to let go of other comics' stuff and grow, Craigery! You easily have the talent and the looks. I'm def. a fan.

Posted by: johnny | Sep 15, 2011 10:51:13 PM

20. 15 min. are up. NEXT!

Posted by: Your Mom | Sep 15, 2011 11:33:03 PM

21. I second the Chris Rockway suggestion.

Posted by: Portland Bill | Sep 16, 2011 12:37:00 AM

22. Yes, he's talented. He's got something really likable about his sense of humor, too. But, for me, his good looks--undeniable--are distracting and get in the way when he's doing one of his lip-syncs. And his body-building is starting to move in that direction of making his head look a little small...But, come one, let's face it: he's super funny and easy on the eyes...why complain?

Posted by: Mark | Sep 16, 2011 1:01:24 AM

23. He's put on some muscle, that's hot, iv'e maybe put on 1/4th of what he has since his first Kristin Wiig vid, wonder what his secret is. He just seems like an all around fun guy, maybe that's it. I hope he never reads the bitter comments on here.

Posted by: Redebbm | Sep 16, 2011 1:34:56 AM

24. i just think he's adorable in every way

Posted by: entrepoid | Sep 16, 2011 1:59:23 AM

25. Peterparker said:

"... he creeps me out, not because he can mimic a woman so very wel. but because he seems like a black hole of attention seeking narcissism."

I totally agree. It's obvious that the guy posts these videos when his self esteem needs a boost, otherwise he'd do them with his shirt on.

Posted by: stranded | Sep 16, 2011 3:06:50 AM