BigGayDeal.com

VIDEO: New Beverly Hills Housewife Thinks Lying Is "So Gay"

Picture 13

On Thursday night, Dana Wilkey, the newest cast member on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, promised to bring some "intelligence" to the show. And she wasted no time raising the intelligence quotient. Getting into her white Lamborgini, she told a paparazzo that she would never lie about its $200,000 cost because that would be "so gay."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP.

Comments

1. Dana Wilkey is a faded old brat. The morons who make these television shows are the pits of Hollywood.

Posted by: bruce | Sep 24, 2011 10:32:09 AM

2. OH thats too bad, because I look to all the Real Housewives for notes on cultural and social behaviors...now Im conflicted.

Posted by: JWL | Sep 24, 2011 10:34:31 AM

3. http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/254819/insanely-good-sense

Posted by: BABH | Sep 24, 2011 10:43:49 AM

4. I don't expect role models from these folks, but I also don't expect them to contribute to the torture of gay kids.

Posted by: not OK | Sep 24, 2011 10:44:49 AM

5. Do real people still actually say this? I thought that old clip went the way of Valley Girl talk. Like, I am so sure. Oh, my, god.

Posted by: candideinnc | Sep 24, 2011 10:46:20 AM

6. Holy crap -- i know this woman. Been over her house.

Posted by: chrissy | Sep 24, 2011 10:54:33 AM

7. Given that Bravo's core audience includes many gay men, I would think there would be someone at Bravo to complain to about this fool.

Posted by: Ken | Sep 24, 2011 10:59:50 AM

8. She'll bring the intelligence of a 13 year old girl to the show. The Housewives series is the absolute worse tv produced.

Posted by: Curt | Sep 24, 2011 11:09:52 AM

9. So, I guess she's supposed to have a lot of money...

Doesn't look like she earned any class along the way.

Gross.

Posted by: newcityspot | Sep 24, 2011 11:32:25 AM

10. Why does Bravo hate the gays?

And why does Andy Cohen hate himself?

Posted by: Elsewhere | Sep 24, 2011 11:42:21 AM

11. "I would never lie about its $200,000 cost because that would be SO ANDY COHEN!"

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Sep 24, 2011 11:43:21 AM

12. She said "that's so gay"...NOT I hate gay people and they should all die. Get over it. "That's so gay" is sooooo 2005...let's be civil here...

Posted by: Aaron | Sep 24, 2011 11:56:40 AM

13. The only women who would agree to be on a "Real Housewives"
    show are self-selecting; they are already vain, narcissistic, vulgar,
    and showy. Nothing they say or do would surprise me.

That said, watching the real life version of' "The Sopranos" aka "Housewives of New Jersey," is a hoot. Unintentionally, one of the funniest shows on TV.

Posted by: gr8guyca | Sep 24, 2011 12:40:44 PM

14. Is it me, or does she not sound a little intoxicated. It's a shame no one called the cops to pull her ignorant ass over.

Posted by: Sam | Sep 24, 2011 12:43:23 PM

15. Who are these morons who are on these shows and who are these morons who make these television shows - I will not be a moron for watching any these shows.

Posted by: PSGuy92262 in PS | Sep 24, 2011 12:43:54 PM

16. Not even paying attention to this idiot long enough to finish wri

Posted by: evanan | Sep 24, 2011 12:56:37 PM

17. Well, just another Real Housewife on the unclassy ignorant list.

Posted by: Francis | Sep 24, 2011 1:29:10 PM

18. Technically, she's right. Lying about the cost of things is a pretty gay cultural trait. Therefore, I would deem that comment technically appropriate. thank god she said gay and not Jewish, otherwise she'd be working on the new movie with Mel Gibson.

Posted by: Haga | Sep 24, 2011 2:37:18 PM

19. The whole world is gay. Know what I mean?

Posted by: Eddie | Sep 24, 2011 8:16:09 PM

20. Maybe she'll take a page out of Russell Armstrong's book. Miserable old crunt.

Posted by: Andy | Sep 24, 2011 8:45:42 PM

21. @Haga: Let me guess. You have two gay acquaintances and they both lie about the cost of things, so you've decided it's their "cultural trait.". I'm gay and haven't ever lied about the cost of anything, and I can't thing of a single time I've ever seen any such pattern among gay people.
    This sounds completely baseless. The housewife's comment was prejudiced and classless.

Posted by: Gregv | Sep 24, 2011 9:33:30 PM

22. @Gregv Learn how to spell you moron!!! By your ridiculous comment we can tell you are gay!!! Why? Because that was such a "gay" comment!!!! We learn how to be nice to eachother in the sandbox. You need to reflect.

Posted by: dee | Sep 25, 2011 4:32:16 PM

23. Who is this person? She spend her 15 minutes years ago. BRAVO used to be worth something for shows, now it's just as sad as that shiny 70's hooker dress she is wearing.

Posted by: Skooter McGoo | Sep 26, 2011 12:45:49 AM

24. Ken posted - Given that Bravo's core audience includes many gay men, I would think there would be someone at Bravo to complain to about this fool.

I question who is more out of touch the viewers, the Bravo production staff, and the 'real' housewives??

Posted by: PSGuy92262 in PS | Sep 26, 2011 1:56:27 PM

25. umm, Dee, maybe you need to reflect on the stupidity of calling someone a moron and then saying they need to "be nice".

Posted by: antb | Sep 28, 2011 2:43:34 PM