Fitness | Kellan Lutz | News

BigGayDeal.com

Kellan Lutz Eats 16 Eggs for Breakfast Before His Shirtless Workout: VIDEO

Kellan_lutz

Kellan Lutz tells Men's Fitness how he got in shape for Immortals: “I always wanted to play a Greek god in something...I ate 16 eggs every morning. I got up to 220lb of solid muscle...I like to wake up with the sun around 6:30. I'll just go for a run, drop and do some push-ups, run some more, do lunges, grab the rings, and do pull-ups.."

Watch his hot workout video, AFTER THE JUMP...

(via a socialite's life)

Lutz

Comments

1. Sorry, those chest and arm veins are just nasty, 'roids maybe?

Posted by: RonTEX | Oct 13, 2011 10:40:34 AM

2. gayface

Posted by: d y | Oct 13, 2011 10:44:40 AM

3. Sorry, big vascular muscles are just HOT. Roids certainly... Good for him. And us.

Posted by: Scott | Oct 13, 2011 10:47:34 AM

4. ...because everyone works out in boots & tight jeans.

Posted by: mrmnyc | Oct 13, 2011 10:50:37 AM

5. gay face? how about adding gay accent there as well?

never seen anything with this guy (not my cup of tea), but he should definitely go have some tea with that Taylor Lautner princes...

Posted by: V-8 | Oct 13, 2011 11:04:44 AM

6. Oh yeah, I bet a LOT of you guys would turn down Lutz because of those veins. Haha, silly queens.

Posted by: MrJ | Oct 13, 2011 11:09:53 AM

7. It's too much ... Musclor man :D

Posted by: Remy | Oct 13, 2011 11:10:07 AM

8. 16 eggs and steroids? wonder how his liver function test is?

Posted by: oliver | Oct 13, 2011 11:10:13 AM

9. 16 eggs for 1 meal? The body only metablozies betwee 45-50 grams of protein every 2-3 hours

each egg has about 7 grams of protein so that is around 112 grams of protein......he is shitting out 62-67 grams of protein. He probably has very runny /loose stools

Posted by: say what | Oct 13, 2011 11:10:17 AM

10. PS his muscles are great......he just could do better and have firmer stools/shits if he split his protein intake to 6 meals a day at 45-50 grams each meal totaling 300 grams of protein a day but studies are inconclusive on that much protein per day being unnecessary for muscle growth/ mass gain

Posted by: say what | Oct 13, 2011 11:13:03 AM

11. Sure is nice to look at, but that sounds like a cholesterol nightmare.

Posted by: JeffRob | Oct 13, 2011 11:23:10 AM

12. Why not Egg Beaters? No fat, no cholesterol.

Posted by: Stephen | Oct 13, 2011 11:43:30 AM

13. @MRJ Some of us find these huge bodybuilder bods repulsive. Not to mention shaved/waxed everything. I'm sure I'm in a minority here but, yes, I would turn him or anyone who looked like that down.

Posted by: Vlad | Oct 13, 2011 11:51:56 AM

14. I've dated these "types", and a lot of the time I'm left asking if he'd pay more attention to me if I were a muscle on his body. Then we do it, and for a minute, I kinda am.

Posted by: Jesus | Oct 13, 2011 11:54:40 AM

15. Are we still trying to make him happen?

Posted by: Lance | Oct 13, 2011 11:56:41 AM

16. good one Jesus...

Posted by: acorlando | Oct 13, 2011 11:56:42 AM

17. Boys, boys, boys...come on now. Not everyone has to subscribe to YOUR ideal of beauty. Liking shaved, muscular, veiny men is fine. Liking hairy, skinny men is fine, too. Liking softer, groomed men? That's fine, too. Let's appreciate beauty in all forms and not try to impose our preferences on others because they're just that: preferences. Stop being such bitchy queens about what a guy considers his personal ideal body to be or what a guy finds attractive!

Posted by: Jay | Oct 13, 2011 11:57:03 AM

18. I watched 20 seconds and lost 20 IQ points.

Posted by: Marco | Oct 13, 2011 11:59:05 AM

19. I like how any form of criticism automatically qualifies one as a "bitchy queen" or "bitter queen", but please, let's at least get it straight. I'm not a queen, I'm a princess.

Posted by: Jesus | Oct 13, 2011 12:03:49 PM

20. He brought back my high school memories of lusting after boys who thrived in PE class. His hair problem has never been resolved I see.

He's such an accidental star!

Posted by: Fahd | Oct 13, 2011 12:21:07 PM

21. Frankly the more I workout and lift weights.....(Im naturally thin in build. Im 6ft 181 lbs, at the moment)....the more I appreciate the hard work and discipline it takes to look like this guy looks! And if youre pumping iron and eating like Kellan youre gonna get vascular whether or not ur doing roids. Oh and I eat protein out the gazoo and my poop is not runny, in fact protein does the opposite....

Posted by: stevenelliot | Oct 13, 2011 12:21:23 PM

22. "Are we still trying to make him happen?"

My thoughts exactly...

Posted by: Steven | Oct 13, 2011 12:29:14 PM

23. Give it a break. He's not my fav. actor or anything either. But he looks hot in those jeans, jumping etc.

Posted by: Matt26 | Oct 13, 2011 12:39:23 PM

24. stevenelliot are you taking under 50 grams of protein per every 2-3 hour cycle

come back and talk to me when you try metabolizing more than 50 grams of protein every 2-3 hours

I take 150-200 grams of protein a day which is way way way above the USDA recommended allowance ....split between 4-5 meals a deal which consists of 2-3 of those meals as straight up protein shakes

check out your protein shake mixes NOT a single 1 will ever have a dose over 50 grams of protein for 1 serving because nobody on the planet can metabolize more than 50 grams at 1 time

7 yes under 50 grams every 2-3 hours your stool will be fine but hit over 50 a serving and you will shitz it out quick because your body can do nothing with the excess

Posted by: say what | Oct 13, 2011 12:56:39 PM

25. All love all these pudgy queens trying to accuse someone of roids. Similar to SteveElliot, I'm 6'4" and have fought like hell to go from 180 to 190 lifting weights. Nothing but diet with a concentration on protien. Arms have enough veins to supply enough blood to Rush Limbaugh's fat bloated brain dead head.

LOL