Elizabeth Warren | News | Scott Brown

Elizabeth Warren Portrayed as Violent Class Warrior Who 'Throws Rocks at People' in GOP Attack Ad: VIDEO

Warren

The Massachusetts GOP has launched an attack ad against Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren, who is running against Scott Brown. The ad tries to frame Warren as a violent 'rock-thrower'.

Watch it, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. All I can say to the GOP is good luck with that! This ad makes her look better! If I lived in MA I would definitely vote for her!

Posted by: Mike | Oct 14, 2011 2:18:18 PM

2. HA

the gop and the 1% crowd better be damn thankful the 99% crowd isn't pulling up in front of their homes with guillotines

1% peeps need to wake up and do an FDR NEW NEW deal for the masses or history will repeat itself and off with their heads

Posted by: say what | Oct 14, 2011 2:23:40 PM

3. I think this make her look awesome. I live in Florida but i will be contributing to her campaign.

Posted by: Brendan | Oct 14, 2011 2:25:19 PM

4. I agree...this makes her look better. She couldn't produce and market a better message. Thanks GOP for paying for our ads.

Posted by: acorlando | Oct 14, 2011 2:29:24 PM

5. Aha! Now we know who threw the rock with the note on it through the window of that "A-List Dallas" star's window.

IT WAS ELIZABETH WARREN!!!!

Posted by: David Ehrenstein | Oct 14, 2011 2:32:33 PM

6. The other funny thing is the GOP keeps hiting her for being a Hravard professor

LOL What idiots, yeah that my play in alabama but in the freaking state where Hravard is = the majority of MASS people love their #1 in the nation University

Posted by: say what | Oct 14, 2011 2:34:36 PM

7. You can tell just by looking at Elizabeth Warren that she's a down to earth, kind woman. This is one person in politics who just FEELS ethical.

Posted by: mike128 | Oct 14, 2011 2:36:37 PM

8. The GOP is quite worried about Scott Brown's re-election... and worried they should be! 2012 is going to be one hell of an election year.

Posted by: Married in MA | Oct 14, 2011 2:40:37 PM

9. Maybe I'm missing something, but I thought "attacks ads" were supposed to make you LESS likely to vote for the target.

This one just makes me like her more. Hell, if they'd shown her actually throwing rocks at Teabaggers I'd vote to make her Queen!

Posted by: Caliban | Oct 14, 2011 2:41:01 PM

10. If Liz gets way ahead in the polls maybe Scott will take his shirt off!

I would like to see both those things happen

Posted by: Face it | Oct 14, 2011 2:44:46 PM

11. LOL... looks like everyone is thinking the same thing... this ad actually helps her! The GOP must think people are morons to think when they put YOU on the screen it is directed toward the 99%... the YOU is the 1% it is quite obvious! The GOP is a bunch of buffoons!

Posted by: Mike | Oct 14, 2011 2:55:16 PM

12. @Face It: that's what I don't understand about the polls. Warren should be leading this male bimbo by double digits.

Brown's a fraud and although he may try to pay lip service to being "bi-partisan", he really isn't. Should he capture the seat for a full six years, he'll goose step with the rest of the GOP and go far to the right.

I cannot believe the people of Massachusetts gave Brown the nod in the first place. I really hope Warren cleans his clock. I live in Ohio, but sent her a contribution and will send another if I can.

Posted by: Bob R | Oct 14, 2011 3:00:56 PM

13. ok, i watched the ad and i'm trying to figure out just how it makes her look bad. it makes me like her even more.

go liz!

Posted by: alguien | Oct 14, 2011 3:09:13 PM

14. Trying to be detached from my extreme bias toward Elizabeth Warren and against the himbo Scott Brown. What am I missing about this ad that might tilt people against her? I'm inclined to agree that it makes her look better, but I liked her in-your-face populism to begin with. Is there some subtle appeal we're missing?

Posted by: MikeMick | Oct 14, 2011 3:14:14 PM

15. this ad makes her look amazing !!! thanks GOP !!!

Posted by: paul | Oct 14, 2011 3:14:20 PM

16. BoB R Warren is leading in all polls

PPP shows her with largest margin & PPP was the most accurate pollster 2008 and 2010

Posted by: say what | Oct 14, 2011 3:17:16 PM

17. The GOP is so going down the wrong path now it is astounding. This makes her look amazing.

Posted by: Jerry | Oct 14, 2011 3:18:22 PM

18. When this fails to move the polls, they will start calling her a lesbian.

Posted by: Skye Winspur | Oct 14, 2011 4:06:14 PM

19. All I can say is: HA, HA, HA, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,.... that's me, laughing at how stupid the GOP has become. What a silly ass organization. It is a joke within a joke. Yes, albeit, a serious joke, taken seriously by allot of fearful Americans.... listen up, folks, this ain't your great grand pa's GOP - it's the new right wing of the right wing. BEWARE.

Posted by: Steve | Oct 14, 2011 6:13:10 PM

20. They think these videos work in her favor, but once again they have it all wrong in their fantasy land. Only in Republicanland can they convince people that Ms. Warren is acting in a radical way. Who would like this ad beside the top 1% anyways? Judging from the quality they are scared of the momentum she has, she hasn't even received the nomination yet. They wan't to snuff her out because they know they are in trouble. People have had enough, they want congress to move in their interests, and Wall streets favorite candidate (Scott Brown) isn't going to do that. Go Elizabeth Warren!

Posted by: Redebbm | Oct 14, 2011 8:35:31 PM

21. The truth is money is more important than votes. The GOP wins elections because they can pour $$$$ into ads that get ordinary people to vote against their own self interest.

That, and many voters are just plain stupid. Like the public service employees that vote Repub for less taxes and smaller gov't.

Then THEY lose their jobs, so gov't is smaller and now they don't have to pay taxes! They got what they voted for.

Posted by: Face it | Oct 14, 2011 8:41:49 PM

22. Screw the Senate. Elizabeth Warren for President.

Posted by: Max | Oct 14, 2011 9:00:53 PM

23. I live in California and I have already sent her a contribution. You should, too. She will make a great Senator.

Posted by: gr8guyca | Oct 14, 2011 9:54:45 PM

24. @Bob R
    Back when it was Martha Coakley vs Scott Brown, Coakley didn't do much campaigning, gave everyone the cold shoulder, and generally failed to motivate voters. She basically assumed she would get the spot without doing any work for it because it's a liberal state. I still voted for her, obviously, but if you don't motivate people to vote, they won't.

But now that we've got Liz, Scott Brown is so going down!

Posted by: ravewulf | Oct 14, 2011 10:00:58 PM

25. why does the gop hate scott brown so much?

Posted by: andnowwhat | Oct 15, 2011 1:59:11 AM