Comments

1. MT says

I like he song a lot. The video is actually a little hard to watch. I was hoping for something more along the lines of what Kurt Vile did for Baby’s Arms.

2. Jake says

@EDD

You’re defending this talentless attention whore?! I guess I shouldn’t be surprised by a guy who spells his name Edd. Let my guess, your brother’s names are Gregg and Tomm, right.

3. Jesus says

Just watched the entire video without sound (no headphones here at the office), and I have to say that was one of the most visually thrilling videos I’ve seen in a long time. Say what you will about Rihanna and her music, but she definitely has a story to tell.

4. Kyle says

Sort of off topic, but whatever shook out about those IMs allegedly between Chris Brown and Martyn where Chris was acknowledging having been plowed by Martyn? Were they fake? I thought they would have gotten more attention.

5. ComeOn says

Flame Wars, who are you trying to fool, Andy?
    Most of your posts incite flame wars. Each post/click of the mouse helps your advertising leverage and you know it.

6. jason says

Rihanna is a known supporter of Jamaica’s murder musicians. These include Sizzla and Beenie Man. She attended a Beenie Man concert just 2 years ago and also appeared on stage with him.

If any of you don’t know, Beenie Man’s lyrics support the execution of gay men and lesbians.

7. brian says

Shame on you, Andy, for supporting this vile Rihanna. She is a known supporter of Beenie Man with his lyrics abouit wanting to “come to Jamaica and execute all the gays”, not to mention his desire to “hang lesbians”. Are you paid to support her?

Andy, you don’t have the moral right to complain about gay bashings when you support those who support people like Beenie Man.

8. Derrick from Philly says

“Shame on you, Andy, for supporting this vile Rihanna”

Andy’s just fair-minded. After all, he let you post here–the second level spokesperson for the Queer Klux Klan (Ratbastard is 1st/Max is 3rd level).