News | Shirley Phelps-Roper | Westboro Baptist Church

BigGayDeal.com

Westboro Baptist Church Humiliated in Vegas: VIDEO

Phelps-roper

Brick Stone had some fun with Fred Phelps' daughter Shirley and other members of the clan at Clark High School in Las Vegas last week.

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

Comments

1. I'm still hoping that if we igore these people for long enough they'll just go away. But they're like roaches ... it's going to take a lot to get rid of them. So, let's use them to our benefit. http://wp.me/p1se8R-Lm

Posted by: Tom | Nov 7, 2011 9:52:03 AM

2. The WBC is good for gay rights. Practically everyone thinks they're loony tunes.

Posted by: MDK | Nov 7, 2011 10:41:36 AM

3. I LOVE this logic. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! God hates someone innately, so he makes them gay..... but he is an "all loving God". HA HA HA HA HA HA. I bet he spells it "stoopud" too.

Posted by: NVAgBoi | Nov 7, 2011 12:23:09 PM

4. it's nice that there are police in nearly every shot. this young man is attempting something quite dangerous, kudos to him for being brave, if not funny at times.
    it does, however unfortunately, come down to this for me: you can't embarrass or have any type of dialogue with someone lacking a conscience or common sense.

Posted by: vwdavy | Nov 7, 2011 1:21:33 PM

5. That guy in the blue shirt.....uhm....there's a case right there. Is he an undercover agent for our side?

Posted by: Stanley Roper | Nov 7, 2011 3:40:59 PM

6. What are Fred Phelps and the WBC afraid of anyhow? Rainbows? Unicorns? A flaming pink queer apocalypse? I attempted to address this with a portrait of the good reverend on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2011/03/fred-phelps-and-westboro-baptist-church.html Drop in and let me know what you think!

Posted by: Brandt Hardin | Nov 7, 2011 4:25:47 PM

7. It's really not nice to tease retarded people.

Posted by: Appearances | Nov 7, 2011 5:02:10 PM

8. As dumb as the boy in blue shirt is, I wanna have sex with him...

Posted by: Kiki | Nov 8, 2011 12:15:35 AM

9. @Kiki: Oh my lord, is there room in bed for one more? We must bang him out of the closet,
    LOL... Seriously though, doofus is hot!

Posted by: Drew | Nov 11, 2011 3:19:38 PM