Lady Gaga | Music | Music Video | News

BigGayDeal.com

Lady Gaga Mounts Giant Moon for 'Marry the Night' Performance: VIDEO

1_gaga

Lady Gaga performed "Marry the Night" last night at the MTV Europe Music Awards, unfolding from the top of a giant moon sculpture. Gaga took home four awards, Best Fans, Best Female, as well as Best Song and Best Video for "Born This Way."

Watch, AFTER THE JUMP...

(images gaga daily)

2_gaga

Comments

1. Damn, Mark Kanemura gets hotter and hotter.

Posted by: Keith | Nov 7, 2011 10:01:16 AM

2. That was AWESOME! http://wp.me/p1se8R-1Ji Gaga is AWESOME!

Posted by: Tom | Nov 7, 2011 10:05:58 AM

3. That was such a fantastic display of sets, lights and costumes that you really didn't even need Lady Gaga in there at all!

Posted by: Gregoire | Nov 7, 2011 10:20:38 AM

4. JANET did it better. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU0ucfoBcXM&ob=av2e

Posted by: hartzprod | Nov 7, 2011 10:53:31 AM

5. I love her and everything she stands for, I just wish I liked the song more.

Posted by: yonquersconquers | Nov 7, 2011 10:58:24 AM

6. First thing I thought too @Hartzprod. Love Janet. I think I would like Gaga more if her songs were good. I love what she stands for though so I'm torn.

Posted by: Lance | Nov 7, 2011 11:07:46 AM

7. Is.Was.Always.Boring

Posted by: John | Nov 7, 2011 11:48:33 AM

8. that was boring to you guys? I think shes got some great energy, but then again Im not a jaded old queen yet.

Posted by: JWL | Nov 7, 2011 12:06:41 PM

9. @JWL She laid on the ground for 2 minutes all covered up, stood there for 2 minutes, then whipped her hair around for 40 seconds. Yes, it was boring.

Posted by: hartzprod | Nov 7, 2011 12:59:06 PM

10. Why do people have to talk smack even when they CLEARLY know that it's Lady Gaga?

Just don't click "jump" and move one?

Posted by: Jeff | Nov 7, 2011 1:09:35 PM

11. HARTZPROD: it all depends on what you want really, I LOVED the visuals and her vocals were on point, so from my pov, I didn't really need much more, therefore I loved the performance as a whole.

But you already sound like one of those people who intentionally click on articles to bash or troll anything about Gaga, so the first part of this reply is probably wasted on you.

Posted by: Bryan | Nov 7, 2011 2:46:15 PM

12. bonnie tyler.

Posted by: Brion | Nov 7, 2011 4:41:22 PM

13. EW, now she's ripping off the moon? Soooooooooo 4.5 billion years ago, Gaga. Nice try.

Posted by: Ken | Nov 7, 2011 5:06:48 PM

14. Great vocals, but aside from the fire there wasn't all that much spectacle to the show. She does have fierce dancers, though.

Posted by: Paul R | Nov 7, 2011 6:43:32 PM

15. For pretty much all her Judas performances, which were more dance-oriented, her vocals were totally compromised. To be honest, given the vocal power of the studio version of MTN, I'm glad she allotted most of her energy to singing. And besides, the clothing and set were visually stunning -- the way the headpiece reflected the stage lights in the beginning was brilliant. I also really liked the backing vocals in the final dance segment, made the finish much more climactic.

Posted by: Brian D | Nov 8, 2011 12:44:07 PM