Comments

1. oneway says

I’m not a Hillary worshiper at all. In fact, I used to not care for her very much at all… All that by way of introduction to say that I really like her reaction of unbridled laughter. Just knowing that this side of her exists makes it muuuuuch more bearable when she’s at her more stern self.

2. chad says

How is she laughing at Hawaiian culture?
    Please see above comment regarding tree branch and your rectum.

3. says

@Edd: Give me a break. She’s meeting a foreign dignatary and a half-naked man runs past them. That was undoubtedly a surprise to both of them and is amusing given the setting. That he was in native dress makes no difference.

4. say what says

edd she wasn’t laughing at Hawaian culture

she was laughing at the the fact that a guy in went running through the shot

something unexpected with how strict these things are choreographed

5. Edd says

Obviously some of you haven’t been to Hawaii.
    The guy wasn’t photo bombing Hilary, he’s doing his job.
    As part of Hawaiian tradition, he’s running to all the torches and lighting them. Did you not see the lit torch in his hand?
    If you don’t know what you are speaking of, shut the hell up.
    And I checked, no branch up my ass, it must me up yours.

6. says

@Edd: Been to Hawaii, lived there for a few years in fact, I recognize what you are saying but it doesn’t change the fact that in the context of what was happening it was still amusing and not a slap on Hawaiian culture. That’s an absurd claim.

7. Michael says

I was born and raised in Hawaii but live on the East Coast right now. I was surrounded by Hawaiian culture for 18 years and hold it in high regard. I would’ve laughed as well in that context.

8. sleepy bear says

i hope hillary gets to president after obama’s next term. i think she’s a good person underneath all the political b.s. that she gets enshrouded under.

9. booka says

@Edd, Just shut the hell up, and stop trying to tell people what they can and can’t laugh at, you might think you have the right to do so…let me clarify: You don’t.

10. Naked Opinion says

@EDD: So, what you’re saying is that it is a Hawaiian custom to honor a visitor by running naked behind them. You have some interesting customs. Is that branch protruding from your rectum another custom, too?

11. buster says

I imagine that if he is that close, the Secret Service had already cleared him (although, come to think of it, it may not be the Secret Service in this case. Ms. Clinton’s security issues are complex — she is protected by State Department security when she is being Secretary of State but by the Secret Service (’cause she’s a former First Lady) at home. Plus military protection when she’s traveling to dangerous foreign countries.

12. Edd says

According to Andy or whoever is deleting my comments, it’s okay to bash me, but I can’t bash back.

Thanks.

13. bravo says

I love Hillary, but I don’t think she’s overtly anti-Hawaiian. However, she might have sent the torch guy to burn Obama’s birth certificate so she can run in 2012.

14. Dev says

How dare you people mistreat EDD this way? It is part of his culture to have said branch lodged firmly in his rectum and wave it around other people’s faces whenever he feels an insult, which his culture says should be all the time. You should all learn to respect culture and diversity, shame on you.

15. Edd says

I was trying to think of who you all remind me of and after watching yesterdays episode of The View, it hit me.

You’re all clones of Elisabeth Hasselbeck.

A bunch of petty queens.

Let’s see if this one gets deleted.

16. HAHAHA says

people who think she was laughing at Hawaiian culture are insane, she was laughing at the fact a random guy ran behind.