Harvey Milk | Mitt Romney | Music | News | Occupy Wall Street | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

BigGayDeal.com

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #1002

DEAR HARVEY: The San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus' is preparing a concert about Harvey Milk's life and legacy to be performed in 2013. Submit your artistic creation (letter, song, drawing, etc.).

KIM KARDASHIAN IS RICH AND FAMOUS: And this kid isn't.

99 PERCENT: Riot police beat unarmed Berkeley students trying to set up camp.

MITT ROMNEY: Sees an opening.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. I hate to admit it but Mitt's ad is clever.

Posted by: PLAINTOM | Nov 10, 2011 5:55:43 PM

2. OMG I know the prodigy's dad! A fellow Slavist. Amazing!

Posted by: KevinVT | Nov 10, 2011 6:24:39 PM

3. Please,oh please tell me that the gays in Hollywood had NOTHING to do with the Kardashian clan gaining public exposure (no pun intended). But something tells me they did, because there is a camp angle to her famous for being famous nothingness. Oy vey, that little Jewish Mozart is amazing.

Posted by: Contrarian | Nov 10, 2011 8:16:04 PM

4. Cal Alum, 2007...proud of them for getting out there, disgusted with the Police for behaving in this way.

Posted by: Alex | Nov 10, 2011 9:03:14 PM

5. more 99% students were arrested than students protesting the firing of joepa.

Posted by: andnowwhat | Nov 11, 2011 3:27:48 AM

6. Music prodigy Jay is insanely smart -- and LUCKY to have had a mom and dad who recognized and supported his gifts early on. I imagine if he had been born to less enlightened parents he'd likely be spending his days tormented in the hallways of their hometown's junior high school.

Posted by: sparks | Nov 11, 2011 4:51:10 AM

7. The music prodigy segment brought tears to my eyes. Seeing someone so pure with talent restores a bit of my faith in humanity.

Posted by: Chuck | Nov 11, 2011 10:25:24 AM