Fred Karger | Gene Robinson | News | Towleroad Guide to the Tube

Towleroad Guide to the Tube #996

BISHOP GENE ROBINSON: On why religious people should support the 99 Percent movement.

PANDA ALARM CLOCK: It's wet and it stinks.

ANITA WHO? Fred Karger launches boycott of Florida orange juice.

NAPOLEON DYNAMITE II? Kids show some sword skills while grandma looks on.

For recent Guides to the Tube, click HERE.

Comments

1. 4th film: This might explain the american economy, is this how americans now spend their time? Very productive.

Posted by: why bother | Nov 2, 2011 6:40:36 PM

2. Nice, Fred Karger managed to slap generations of GLBT Floridians in the face to evoke hurtful imagery in a stupid and meaningless ploy to grab headlines about the state's primary. I would have never voted for him but now it's definitely a lot easier to tune him out completely. Screw you, Karger.

Posted by: Mike | Nov 3, 2011 1:55:43 AM

3. My brother recommended I may like this blog. He used to be totally right. This submit truly made my day. You can not believe just how so much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!linmei/comment201111

Posted by: Pandora Jewelry outlet | Nov 7, 2011 2:49:02 AM

4. Very happy to see your article, I am very much to like and agree with your point of view. Thank you for sharing. linmei/comment201111

Posted by: UGG Boots Outlet | Nov 15, 2011 8:21:43 PM

5. I am very happy to read this article.thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. linmei/comment201111

Posted by: oakley glasses | Nov 24, 2011 9:57:28 PM

6. I am very happy to read this article.thanks for giving us this useful information. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post. linmei/comment201111

Posted by: GHD New Wave Limited Edition | Nov 28, 2011 1:58:12 AM

7. Very happy to see your article, I am very much to like and agree with your point

of view. Thank you for sharing. linmei/comment201112

Posted by: vans shoes | Dec 2, 2011 1:25:20 AM

8. This kind of topic is good for people to learn more about it, and that people should be every day less ignorant.Thanks for you sharing.linmei/comment201112

Posted by: Pandora Jewellery | Dec 4, 2011 10:52:57 PM

9. The kindness of things. I do not know what I would do, if I did not find such a theme. I can see at this moment, my future. Thank you very much reliable and results-oriented guidance.linmei/comment201112

Posted by: vans shoes | Dec 5, 2011 9:27:23 PM

10. I found a great number of fascinating things inside your weblog, specially their discussion. From your a lot of comments in your content, I suppose I am not alone having all of the entertainment below! Keep up the wonderful perform. liulipingcomment201205

Posted by: oakley glasses | May 2, 2012 4:20:42 AM

11. I have piles and piles of photos and boxes of scrapbooking items to scrap. Not sure where to start. Maybe this class will help get me in the mood…. Thank youfor the chance to win.

----------------------------

Posted by: buy dvd wholesale | May 2, 2012 5:18:48 AM

12. One can see things from other people's ideas, can understand others mind activity and should never be worried about his own destiny.

Posted by: Michael Kors Outlet Online | Aug 21, 2012 4:51:21 AM

13. If chinchin just say hello is a word, that the difference between the moan of monkey and what's different? In fact, the correct greeting, with the least words in one sentence must be clearly demonstrate your love and concern to the recipient.

Posted by: Herve Leger Sale | Aug 21, 2012 4:51:50 AM